Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Ahhh, I have no real idea. I'm still hunting for the right name for my own name change, but my latest ideas I believe was something like: London Elle, I later realised it was too sugary/fake.

I have a love for the name Ashley, but not for it's common ranking of #2 the year I was born. And for Aubrey, which is too juvenile imo, and my younger (male) cousin's name.
    Laurel - 21 - Aries - Slytherin - University of Toronto

I did change my name back when I was 18 to Samantha Scarlett, and I do like my current name however....

If I was picking a completely new name and was changing it now, I'd go with Lucille, I've always loved that name.

I would pick Sarah or Kate...something simple and common

I like the originality of my name (Tressa) but I dont like that people have trouble with it.

I'd like to be Ruthie or Clare.
    proud aunt to
    Liam Joseph (b. 5/8/2006)
    Aurore Brynn (b. 10/13/2012)

Kite. I think I would like being a Kite. Maybe it'd be short for something, maybe not. Even though I have no problem with my real name other than people thinking I've misspelled it (My name's Kirsten but everyone thinks it's Kristen, ha!)
    Favorite Girls Ruby (My Beloved Late Grandmother), Viola, Kite nn for Katherine
    Favorite Boys Kal/Cal, Cyrus, Ezra, Penn, Oz

If I had my way:
    Ruby Eleora Sheree
    Cal Ezra Penn