Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

not when I say it out loud

Do any other berries have names that they love the sound of inside their head but once they say it out loud it seems to lose it's shine? Juniper is that name for me, I think it must be my accent.

I've had that can't think of any at the moment but I've had that happen
    Ravenclaw,astronomer,biologist,Writer, bookworm, artist,history mythology and anime geek, ~

~Ramses Dorian Aramis~sirius westley Damon~Helios Sebastian wolf~Loki Antony Sherlock~Regulus Casper Wilde~
    ~Cleopatra Novel Estelle~Lorelei Belinda Isis~Penelope Morgana Selene~Evelyn Persephone Opaline~Hermione Euphemia clover~

Names that are like that for me:

Hartley
    Isa
    Jude
    Aubergine
    Aisling
    Eleonora
    *** My name is Adelaide Skye. I love to play with names.***
    Adelaide Anchalee - Rhiannon Isaree - Havilah Thanchanok
    Elisabet - Charlotte - Ava - Holly - Paulina - Lindsey - Beatrice - Noelle
    Mazarine - Amethyst - Lumina - Lovisa - Annika - Xanthe - Elysande - Calliope - Hyacinth
    Kamonchanok - Mayuree - Kwanjai - Hathai - Farinee - Pimchanok - Saowanee
    Jane Verity - Grace Faye - Sage Harlow - Rowan Evangeline - Saffron Ava - Charlene Eloise

I have a similar thing. I liked the name Delaney for a girl at one point but around that time, some girl introduced herself as Delaney and I couldn't like it anymore.
    It had nothing to do with the girl, like we didn't interact or anything after the initial introduction. But I remember thinking 'yeah nope, not for me' after she said "Hi, my name is Delaney"
    August Calvin Clayton Daniel Dexter Dominic Felix Frederic Graham Isaac Maxwell Nicholas Oscar Oswald Raphael Reuben Sebastian Thomas Wallace

Aurelia Avery Beatrix Bridget Clara Daniela Emilia Grace Greta Isobel Joanna Juniper Kate Lillian Lucille Marina Ramona Sofia Sidonia Sylvia Violet

Quote Originally Posted by molly20 View Post
    I have a similar thing. I liked the name Delaney for a girl at one point but around that time, some girl introduced herself as Delaney and I couldn't like it anymore.
    It had nothing to do with the girl, like we didn't interact or anything after the initial introduction. But I remember thinking 'yeah nope, not for me' after she said "Hi, my name is Delaney"
    [FONT=Georgia]
    The same thing happened to the the other day, I went through a fast food drive thru, the girls name was Bailey. She had to be early 20's..... but just seeing her (she was pretty too, nothing wrong) I absolutely just could not accept her name was Bailey. The name instantly felt weird and wrong and not at all like a name lol. And I think it was more the name than her, but now I just can't stand that name lol.

I have a little (well she is almost 7 now) distant cousin Delaney, she's so adorable and her name has fit perfectly for her since day 1. I love saying her name too it comes out really girly and exotic sounding to me. It's funny how different names can be for people though.
    [/FONT]