Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Do you find your name loves leaning toward one gender?

I AM A lover of8f names, I like all kinds of names. Lookng at baby names is my obsession. Nuy lately I've noticed, about 3/4 of my favourites sre all girl names. I'm not sure if it's because I am a girl, but boy names aren't as interesting to me. I do have some favourites of courses (Jaxon, Peter, Bailey, Howard) but for the most part I just love girl names. Does anybody else have this problem?
    Fan of: Legend of Zelda ★ Harry Potter ★ Divergent ★ Lord of the Rings

Favourite Girl Names: http://nameberry.com/userlist/view/76175

Favourite Boy Names: http://nameberry.com/userlist/view/76178

I always seem to have a few distinct favourites for boys, and then can never make my mind up for girls. My top girls names are about double the length of my boys list, haha.

My girls list, whether it be favourites, my long list, guilty pleasures etc., is always longer. I've got 29 girls names, but only 20 for boys in my top names list. I just find it easier to find girls names I like; I'm so much more picky about boys names. But I think I might love my boys names a bit more.
    Wholocked, history and chemistry loving teenberry (16).
    Hoping to be a mummy in the very distant future. Dreaming of...
    ♥ Pandora Valencia Fae ♥ Evanthe Lyra Annabeth ♥
    Little Misses
    ♡ Caspian Sherlock Walter ♡ Phoenix Arthur Blaise ♡
    Mister Men

"'Mycroft' is the name you gave me; if you could possibly struggle all the way to the end."
    Mycroft Holmes | Sherlock (BBC) | His Last Vow

I love boy names and have a lot of trouble with girl names I feel like maybe it's because I'm a girl and being around girls more than boys resulted in stronger emotions. Similarly, I haven't been around many guys and growing up I feel like boys had less variety in names (e.g., Michael, Matthew, Christopher), so most of the names I see feel fresh.
    Colette Felicity Natalie Vivienne Ottilie
    Gabriel Alistair Lysander Erik Sebastian

(formerly kakin)

Boy names are so much more interesting to me. I have a handful of girl's names I truly love, but the rest are pretty blah.
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Gideon ◊ James ◊ Quentin ◊ Solomon ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Caroline ◊ Catherine ◊ Gwen ◊ Georgia ◊ Elizabeth ◊ Lydia