Names Searched Right Now:
Page 19 of 44 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
    Today I like Lucine Simone! It would be very cool to be able to change your name when ever you wanted to!

I would like to be Catherine because of the many nickname possibilities.
    Current favourites
    Isabel, Adeline, Rosemary, Violet, Sybil
    Viggo, Miles, Spencer, Clark, Havard

I love my name but if i had to choose again Alaina or Ayla
    Butter ball or pumpkin due November 2014

Married my best friend 05-11-13
    Riley Bean went to be the Lord Summer of 2013...almost 2 months

I would definitely change my middle to Helen.

I would rather be Shana Helen than Shana Aileen.

If I made a complete change I would want to be Susannah Helen with the nickname Shana.

Though, honestly, while I have minor dislikes about each name, I like them more than I hate them so I would probably leave them be.
    Last edited by hazysummerskies; January 8th, 2013 at 11:25 AM.

This fascinates me, thank you all!

Like many pp, I like my name, think it suits me, and can't imagine being anything else. I am really intrigued by people who feel they could happily change their name - I've never met anyone who feels that way, and always felt that your name kind of grows with you, so whilst I wanted to change mine when I was about 8, by my the time I was 18 it felt right and changing it would be so strange... as if I tried to change who I was...

If I had to change, it would be to something which has already been hinted at in some way by family members and friends - as if they are the ones who really decide! e.g. Bea(trice) which my brother used to call me as a joke, or Jenny which was my mum's second-choice girls' name.

I note that I'm (at least) the 3rd contented Catherine in this thread and maybe its versatility is partly to thank for that - I've gone from Catherine to Kitty to Cath to Cathy to Cassy to Cas and back to Catherine in 35 years. Good choice mum & dad!
    Isolde - Eluned - Freya - Anouk - Tabitha
    Caspar - Edmund - Ebbe - Fred - Oskar