Names Searched Right Now:
Page 16 of 46 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast
    probably Primrose, nn Rosie. i always liked Rosie, and Primrose is a fav of mine right now but i dont think i would ever change my name, i dont mind it too much and it would be weird to be called anything else
    Right Now I would name them...
    ∆ Ellis Apollo • Vesper Aurelia ∆

∆ Casper Aloysius • Reverie Antonia ∆

Guilty Pleasures ...

Sailor . Waverly . Ever . Harlow . Elliot . Jasper . Lirit . Muse . Egypt . Ireland . Primrose . Calypso . Rowan

Right now, I'm thinking I'd love to be an Alexandra (though in reality I'd never actually change my name).

I do wish that I could change my name to something cute like Jovie or Hailey, or something more girly like Emmaline or Francine.

I would change my middle name to May.

My dad's family has two middle name traditions, and that's one of them. His sister, mother, grandmother and great-grandmother all had middle name May, and I have no idea why my parents didn't continue the tradition with me. (the other tradition is that my dad's middle name is Criffin, as is were father's and grandfather's.) My aunt didn't pass the middle name to her daughter either (she went with 'Kay' and I got 'Beth', so we're still talking single-syllables)

Double bonus: I would have been named after my great-great grandmother who was known as Jennie May a hundred years before all the Jennifers sprouted (her Jennie was a pet form of Jane)

I'd really like something with a cuter nn. I'd really like Cici or Cece for a nn...so something like Francine, Celine, Marcine, or Racine.
    Last edited by bb19; December 26th, 2012 at 07:46 AM.