Names Searched Right Now:
Page 12 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    If I could change my name today it would be

Victoria Francine it sounds very royal!

I really like my name, Katherine Anne (Kate). I like the vowel sounds, and that Kate is fairly timeless and can be proper and/or approachable, down to earth. There are enough of us that most people don't seem to have a set stereotype of Kate/Katie in their heads before meeting me.
    I did go through a phase in college of trying to go by the end of Katherine, Rynne. It didn't stick. I also tried spelling my name keighty, kayt, etc. I think I felt my name was too common/boring, but now I cringe at kre8tyv spellings.

That said, i could see myself as a Maggie (but not Margaret), or Willa (or Willa Kate) or Rose/Rosie... though I think my friends would think I don't seem like any of those names!!

Ahhh, Victoria! That was an alias I gave myself when going out downtown in college!

Quote Originally Posted by diena View Post
    It's DEFINITELY not too late to have people start calling you Via. I like it and it definitely is less popular than Olivia and Liv. Just tell a few close friends and start signing some casual stuff with it and it should stick. It's sounds very full of life!

Agreed. It's not too late to ask to be called Via - which is a stunning NN, I'd never thought of that for Olivia.

I really like my name, it suits me.

If I were to change it, I would probably go with Isabel - in my Spanish classes that I had throughout HS, our professor had us pick a Spanish or Latin name to go by (which, as a name nerd even back then, I LOVED... I so wish I would've been brave enough to pick Zoraida!), and Isabel was my name for years. Since I was so used to answering to Isabel, if I ever legally changed my name, this would be an obvious choice.

As far as middle names... I'm not sure. Maybe something like Isabel Lake.