Names Searched Right Now:
Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Today I would like to change my name to Francine Elise, it is so much prettier than my own name.

mary michaela & go by mae. mary after my grandmother (mary ellen) & michaela after my dad (michael).

cma. furmom. music junkie. hippy. name nerd.

I like my name, but if I had to choose something different, I think Eve, Susanna (or Susan), Amy, or Julia would be nice.
    Mother of three teenagers: (1) Daniel Glen, (2) Timothy Austin, and (3) Rebecca Jane. All middle names honor family, with Jane used three generations in a row. (A second girl would have been Susanna Eve.

Quote Originally Posted by lilylunapotter View Post
    My name is Olivia Catherine and I was born in the late 90's (yeah, I know...), so while it was stylish when I was born, I grew up with younger Olivia's suddenly appearing in increasing numbers. I wish I'd asked people to call me Via when I was younger, but it's a bit late now.

That being said, if I had to re-name myself now, I would pick another classic, feminine name popular in a decade not my own: Isabel! But this time I'd go by the cuter, spunkier Izzie, while still having the class Isabel as my proper name. For a middle name I'd probably pick Hermione because of the heroine of the Harry Potter series. Isabel Hermione, in my opinion, is beautiful, and Izzie is so cute!
    It's DEFINITELY not too late to have people start calling you Via. I like it and it definitely is less popular than Olivia and Liv. Just tell a few close friends and start signing some casual stuff with it and it should stick. It's sounds very full of life!

Today I'm thinking between Adriana or Natalia, and perhaps Noel. I'd love a middle of Aubrey or Ashley.
    Laurel - 21 - Toronto