Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

i'm so indecisive.....please help!

I've posted before and thought we had decided on the name Van for our 3rd boy BUT now i don't know and am making myself so confused. Our list is pretty short so could you please tell me what name you think completes are family of 3 boys, brothers are Dash Harrison and Mack Vincent. Middle names can change....our other boys middle names are family names but for multiple reason I really want to use Indiana in the middle spot and it would give me the nickname Indy which I love (plus if we used Van his initials would be VIP and our son Mack's are MVP). Possible family middle names: Andrew, James, Campbell, Jesse, Hal

Van Indiana
    Beckett
    Bridger(nn Brig)
    Jesse (family name)
    Knox - too trendy???
    Campbell (nn Cam)

Which name "goes" the best?? Can you suggest any combos?? Thank you!!

I like Beckett best from the bunch. Plus, I think it sounds great with Dash and Mack.
    ~ Sadiya Hope & Wendy Monroe ~ 10/18/08 ~
    ~Phillipa Ellen Gray~ 2/14/13 ~
    ----
    | Louise | Helena | Carmen | Eileen | Rose | Vesper | Bridget | Lourdes | Jane | Katia |
    | Phoenix | Peter | August | Felix | Bennett | Dimitri | Xavier | Mack | Ty | Walter |

I'm also in love with Beckett. I think it sounds the best, and for middle names:
    Beckett James sounds great <3

Dash, Mack, and Van OR Dash, Mack, and Knox would get my vote. I like an energetic, one-syllable first name to go with Dash and Mack. Van and Knox fit that bill. I would do Knox Indiana or Van Indiana. Jesse is fun too, though. Dash, Mack, and Jesse would be great as well.
    Emily, 19, Southeastern US.
    College student, name nerd, and generally geeky.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine

What about using INDY as his first name? all the names on your list are great. the only one I see as not fitting in and not being nearly as cool is Jesse.