Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Nova Margaret Jane is meaningful to you and your husband, not to mention absolutely lovely. I like it a lot.
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Dean ◊ Micah ◊ Gideon ◊ Tobias ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Edith ◊ Georgia ◊ Gwen ◊ Catherine ◊ Lydia ◊ Phoebe

I think it is a wonderful, very meaningful name that you daughter would love to have! I love Nova Margaret Jane !

I knew a girl named Nova, and I absolutely loved her name, and she did, too!

And, you balanced it out with classic favorites Margaret and Jane. I love it. And, if your daughter doesn't like Nova and thinks it is too weird, the Margaret nicknames could serve her well. And I love the story behind it.
    ~lucy reine~
    ~ celestine eira ~ mary simona ~ elizabeth echo "ellie" ~ eleanor heaven "lena" ~ vivienne ailsa ~ felicity emma "fay" ~ catherine aiko "rin" ~ elsa verity ~
    ~ jasper red ~ evander lachlan 'evan'~ kai nicholas ~ ezra link ~ avery thomas ~ michael satoshi "mischa" ~ finn jeremias ~ ezekiel hayden ~ alexander rowan "sacha" ~
    guilty pleasures
    ~ tisiphone aria ~ alecto elpis ~ miya lucida ~ addison matteo ~ corinthian tidus ~

Nova Margaret Jane is perfect.
    Nova: I have a cousin by this name. When she was born, I did immediately think of the science show, and my husband's first association was the Chevy Nova, how it didn't sell in Mexico because "no va" means "doesn't go."
    But it didn't take long for me to grow fond of the name. It embodies an interesting contrast- the bright, exploding star, the rockstar fierceness, and then also this sort of prayerful, gentle, Italian or Scandinavian sound.. it reminds me of the word "novena" and of La Vita Nuova.

Nova Margaret Jane is very cute and obviously has lots of meaning to you! I think you should definitely go for it. I suppose I could see some giggling potential from the science show as well as the term "supernova". But, honestly, the latter would technically be awesome, she's super! If any of that bothers her, she could always decide to go by Jane or Maisy, Maggie, Meg, etc.

Congratulations!
    Beatrix | Bryony | Cordelia | Eloise | Felicity | Guinevere | Matilda | Penelope | Tabitha | Winifred
    August | Dorian | Ezra | George | Hugo | Leopold | Lysander | Oberon | Theodore | Truman