Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Hugo is perfect with Eva.

Wow! thank you so much for your responses! So it's between Hugo and Joseph... We are hoping to decide by this weekend so I will let you know. I have asked several friends their opinion and it seems to be 50/50. Hugo is considered posh by some..Joseph is traditional with a bit of an edge which I also really like the idea of. I want him to fit into all walks of life..he could be the next prime minister or president or he could be a base player out of a band!! It's such a difficult decision! But thank you so much for helping!

xx

Wow! thank you so much for your responses! So it's between Hugo and Joseph... We are hoping to decide by this weekend so I will let you know. I have asked several friends their opinion and it seems to be 50/50. Hugo is considered posh by some..Joseph is traditional with a bit of an edge which I also really like the idea of. I want him to fit into all walks of life..he could be the next prime minister or president or he could be a base player out of a band!! It's such a difficult decision! But thank you so much for helping!

xx