Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Love Hugo! The rest are okay, but Hugo is the standout to me. I think it's classic but fresh and a little baby Hugo would be adorable.
    My second choice is Seth, as I'm not really a fan of Gabe or Joseph. I would go with the nn Joey for Joseph though, a little more spunk that just plain Joe, imo.

Anyways, congrats and good luck!
    Luna

I vote for Joe!

I have a little Josef and I get nothing but compliments on his name! We have only met one other Joseph around his age.. the rest are old men! (which was the appeal for me) I have met 3 or 4 Rykers, A milliion ADEN names, Tons of Ollies, Jacobs and Ethans but only 1 other Joseph!

Plus to me there is nothing cutes than a little JOe!

Good luck!
    boys names drive me crazy!

Hugo just seems very pretentious to me and I couldn't imagine meeting a Hugo in your average working class area, it just screams posh to me.

Joseph is one of my favourite middle names, I'd never use it as a first name because it's common but it does well with Eva.

Gabe is too nicknamey, and most people would assume his name was Gabriel. However, I actually know a boy named just Gabe so people obviously use it.

Seth is my favourite, it's short and sweet and fits well with Eva.

Other ideas...
    Eva & Clark
    Eva & Tobias
    Eva & Louis
    Eva & Flynn
    Eva & Jasper
    Eva & Cassius
    Eva & Maxwell
    Eva & Damon
    Eva & Stefan
    Future Little Prince
    Isaac - Solomon - Barnaby - Atticus - Ezekiel - Augustin - River - Jacoby - Castiel - Xavier

Future Little Princess
    Florentina - Matilda - Theodora - Evangeline - Beatrix - Olwen - Jovi - Seraphina - Maeve - Clementine

I think class line are blurred so much these days that a Hugo wouldn't be too posh in a "working class" area and it sounds great with Eva.

I love the name Gabriel but feel it would be such a shame to only use the nn Gabe but that's just my humble opinion.

Joseph or Joe is great too and although people say it's common, I only know one little boy called Joe in real life.

Seth is just okay so my vote goes to Hugo or Joseph. Good luck!

I adore Hugo. It is so adorable. Eva & Hugo is too cute!

Good luck and CONGRATS Xx
    All the best,
    Shannon

Charlotte Noelle
    Baby boy due February 16th, 2013