Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Hugo and Joseph/Joe are my favorites. My own son's name is Joseph and called Joe, after my dad but also because I love the name. In fact, I love the name so much I have actually hired people mainly on the basis of being named Joe!! The one thing I'll say is that my son Joe, who is a pretty distinctive guy, thinks it's a bit boring -- I think he'd rather have his middle name, which is Leopold. My opinion is that in this world of ever-fancier names, Joe is refreshingly straightforward and down-to-earth while having some history and strength. But I love Hugo too! Just perhaps more fashionable, for better and worse.
    Pam Satran
    Nameberry

Congrats on your baby boy! From your list, Hugo and Joseph would go well with Eva. Here are some other suggestions.

Maxwell
    Oscar
    Silas
    Jasper
    August
    Henry
    Noel
    Leo
    Theo/Theodore
    Harvey
    Felix
    Milo
    Horatio
    Barnaby
    Inigo
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I love your taste in names! What about Gable for nn Gabe? If not, then Seth and Hugo are my favorites!

Hugo is lovely! Eva and Hugo is a really nice pairing.
    Favourite boys' names: Arthur (John) Thomas; James (Nicholas) Peter;

Favourite girls' names: Elizabeth Kathryn (Anne); Martha (Julia) Grace; Lydia Mary (Joanna);

Other girls' names I'm thinking about: Charlotte; Beatrice; Matilda; Margaret; Madeleine; Rosanna
    Other boys' names I'm thinking about: Douglas; Lawrence; Alistair; Christopher; Edward; Alexander; William; Frederick; Matthew; Robert; Andrew

I like Hugo best from your list. It's got a spunky sound, goes well with Eva, is common enough that everyone will recognize it but unique enough that he is unlikely to be one of 5 in his classes, has a great meaning and there is a great movie by the same name.

Your other choices are more popular, especially Gabriel & Joseph.

Other Gabe options could be Gabin or Gable -both are surnames that have also been used as given names.

Other name options:
    I like pp suggestion of Theodore
    Nathaniel
    Jonathan
    Simeon or Simon
    Joel