25 34.72%
  • Violet

5 6.94%
  • Ruby

16 22.22%
  • Pearl

26 36.11%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I vote Ruby, it just sounds better with Scarlett, and that was before I even read your thread. Yes, they are both similar in terms of color, but they sound different enough, and just seem to pair well together. If you have a reservation about Pearl now, trust your gut, otherwise it may continue to irk you as time goes by.

I like Pearl best. BUt if your husband doesn't like it, it's a no go. So my vote would be for Juliet. It's your favourite, your husband likes it. They have the same ending, but so what...

What about Violetta? Personally I think Lucinda, Marion, Helena and Miriam would make a great little sisters to Scarlett.

Thanks ladies. I really appreciate your feedback! Right now I'm considering Juliet and Ruby based off of what you ladies are saying. Scarlett I actually almost named Ruby at the time. Juliet is my favorite, but only by a little. The sound of the name Ruby sounds better with Scarlett and, Juliet is gorgeous and classic. I wish this was an easier decision!

Then you have two lovely names you both love! You can choose when you meet the little one. Good luck!

Thank you! If you ladies would continue to vote on Ruby or Juliet I'd appreciate it!