Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Names for our Junebug

My husband and I are expecting our first this June If it's a boy his name will be Coleman Joseph (nn Cole)- Coleman being a family name for my husband and Joseph being a family name from my side.

For a girl, her middle is decided on: Catherine (after my maternal grandmother). I would love your name expertise on our girl contenders:

1. Giavannina Catherine- would call her Nina exclusively however Giavannina was my paternal Grandmother's name and I would love to honor her. My reservation with this name is that it's super long, very ethnic sounding and I don't LOVE it as a full name although I really like Nina.

2. Eleonora Catherine- Love the nn Nora

3. Anna Catherine- Classic and I love it however...too dull?

Any other recommendations welcome!!

I like all three choices but my favorite is Eleonora Catherine, I love the way it sounds together and I like both the full name, Eleonora, and the nn, Nora! Maybe a way to spice up 3 would be Annabel Catherine?

All three are sweet but my favorite is Eleonora. My cousin is actually considering Anna Catherine (Ana Katherine) for her little Roo and fears it may be a little too classic. Lol. I like it tho!

Eleanora Catherine is the prettiest one IMO, especially with the nickname Nora.

Annabel Catherine is a lovely suggestion, maybe even Anneliese Catherine or Arabella Catherine. I personally find Anna Catherine very plain.

Giavannina is interesting and I actually quite like it. She has the simple nickname option of Nina, which makes it a lot more usable.

I actually really like Anna Catherine. I don't see any reason to make it longer for the sake of spicing it up. I really like the name Nina, and I like that it is after someone special. The full name is a bit of a mouthful but I think it's very pretty and she would probably appreciate the heritage that comes with it. Eleanora is my least favorite. But I just personally can't stand the name Eleanor. I do really like Nora, however.