Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Scotland

Scotland would be from my friend who had recently passed away who was from Scotland...

I think with the personal significance factored in, it makes more sense, but agree that a middle name spot would probably work better.

Sorry for your loss. In that case I think that's really cool. But I would still use it in the middle spot.. I have ties to Scotland - and I think the actual name is really cool - I just couldn't do it in the FN spot. And the whole KK thing puts me off a little as well.
    Loving: Lilith Delphine, Daphne Elisabeth, Eleanor Lilac and my GP Amaryllis Clio
    William Dougal, Rupert Theodore and my GP Augustin Sage

Celestia, Opal, Agatha, Mabel, Delphine, Lilith, Magnolia, Eleanor, Olympia, Harriet, Daphne, Nora, Tabitha, Lilac, Saffron, Wilhelmina, Clio, Amaryllis
    Vaughn, Sterling, Samson, Sage, Rupert, Hugo, August, Stellan, Dougal, Sydney, Theodore, William

I really don't like country names on people, it sounds silly. And while I like the word Scotland, I would just not do it. Maybe you could be a little more "local", where was she from? Maybe a city/town/village name, a river or a mountain, an island, something like that could be more suitable and more special.

I'm so sorry for your loss, by the way, and I understand that you want to honour her.

It sounds silly - even on Kourtney Kardashian's daughter who has such a beautiful first name.
    In her matter I get it though with Mason's Dash (Kardashian) and now Scotland which I presume is after (Lord) Scott Disick?
    Zelia/Elja • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a blog and a royalty blog.
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names.
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Elessar/Valdemar Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Juno Catherine Françoise "Shazza"