Names Searched Right Now:
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    It’s been 4 years since my divorce from my first husband. Since then I’ve won another Academy Award and got my hand and footprints outside the Chinese Theater in Hollywood, a sure sign on achievement. My children have grown up a lot too, especially my eldest daughter, Honor, who I haven’t been allowed to see since she was a baby, but Jonathan sends me pictures and she is beautiful, which makes me miss her even more.
    I’ve started dating this rookie actor, Tobias Nathaniel Callahan, who is four years young than I and very congenial and quite naïve to Hollywood life, which I find refreshing. He’s also drop dead gorgeous with his blonde hair and brown eyes. My kids adore him and I love him for that. So when he proposes two months later after we started dating, I say yes.
    I really don’t want anymore kids, all I really want is my daughter back. But Toby loves children and wants some of his own. He’s so darn cute I concede and nine months later we have a son, Benedict(Ned) Wolf Callahan. He has blue eyes and blonde hair.
    My marriage is successful. Toby and I remain married for the rest of our lives. We also have four more children. Daughter, daughter, daughter, son. Daughter, then triplets, g/g/b. Audrey Elizabeth Callahan, Vivien Beatrice Callahan, Harlow Madeline Callahan, and Duke Emmanuel Callahan.
    The story ends on a bitter-sweet note. One day I get a call from Adelaide. She has grave news. My parent’s died in a drowning accident in Boston Harbor.
    This means that my beloved eldest daughter, Honor, no longer has a home. None of my siblings are able to take care of her so they send her to her “sister”, Theresa, in California. We become fast friends and once we have bonded I tell her the truth about who her parents are and she confesses she kind of knew all along thanks to Adelaide. In 1958 I get a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. I’m officially a film legend. I live out the rest of my life with my seven kids in California, living my childhood dream.

It's been three years since your divorce from your first husband. Since then you've won an Academy Award and got your hand and footprints outside the Chinese Theater in Hollywood, a sure sign of achievement. Your children have grown up a lot too, especially your eldest daughter, Alice, who you haven't been allowed to see since she was a baby, but your favorite sibling Elsa sends you pictures and she is beautiful, which makes you miss her even more.

You've started dating this rookie actor, Caleb Andrew Gallagher, who is two years younger than you and very congenial and quite naive to Hollywood life, which you find refreshing. He's also drop dead gorgeous with his brown hair and brown eyes. Your children adore him and you love him for that. So when he proposes six months after you started dating, you say yes.

You really don't want anymore kids, all you really want is your daughter back. But Caleb loves children and wants some of his own. He's so darn cute you concede and nine months later you have a baby boy named Edmond Cliff Gallagher. He has red hair and blue eyes.

You and Caleb remain married for the rest of your lives. You also have five more children.

Children:
    Theo Phineas Gallagher
    Maxwell Jude Gallagher
    Sam Elias Gallagher
    Kate Virginia Gallagher
    Vivien Claire Gallagher

The story ends on a bitter-sweet note. One day you get a call from Elsa. She has grave news. You parents died in a hurricane.

All this means that your beloved eldest daughter, Alice, no longer has a home. None of your siblings are able to take care of her so they send her to her "sister" Ruth in California. You and her become fast friends and once you have bonded you tell her the truth about who her parents are and she confesses that she kinda knew all along thanks to Elsa.

In 1958 you get a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. You're officially a film legend. You live out the rest of your life with your nine kids in California, living your childhood dream.

Caleb and Ruth Gallagher with their children Alice, Ruby, Imogen, Edmond, Theo, Max, Sam, Kate, and Vivien.
    -Bailey-
    19 year old name addict

Alice, Amelie, Eleanor, Elodie, Eloise, Esme, Eve, Felicity, Imogen, Ivy, June, Maeve, Olive, Phoebe, Violet
    Dashiell, Declan, Elliot, Everett, Ezra, Felix, Finn, Henry, Hugo, Isaac, Jasper, Jude, Luke, Oliver, Samuel

It's been four years since your divorce from your first husband. Since then you've won four Academy Awards and got your hand and footprints outside the Chinese Theater in Hollywood, a sure sign on achievement. Your children have grown up a lot too, especially your eldest daughter, Lucy, who you haven't been allowed to see since she was a baby, but your favorite sibling Genie sends you pictures and she is beautiful, which makes you miss her even more.

You've started dating this rookie actor, Harrison Elias Branigan "Harry", who is two years younger than you and very congenial and quite naive to Hollywood life, which you find refreshing. He's also drop dead gorgeous with his blond hair and brown eyes. Your children adore him and you love him for that. So when he proposes one year after you started dating, you say yes.

You really don't want any more kids, all you really want is your daughter back. But Harry loves children and wants some of his own. He's so darn cute you concede and nine months later you have a boy, named Nico Cedar. He has brown eyes and black hair.

You and Harry remain married for the rest of your lives. You also have four more children, all girls. Greer Maria has brown eyes and brown hair. Clara Jean has brown eyes and red hair. Mae Katherine has green eyes and black hair. Vivien Rose blue eyes and black hair.

The story ends on a bitter-sweet note. One day you get a call from Mick. He has grave news: your parents were killed during the Blitz

All this means that you beloved eldest daughter, Lucy, no longer has a home. None of your siblings are able to take care of her so they send her to her "sister" Maisie in California. You and her become fast friends and once you have bonded you tell her the truth about who her parents are and she confesses that she kinda knew all along thanks to Mick.

In 1958 you get a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. You're officially a film legend. You live out the rest of your life with your nine kids in California, living your childhood dream.

That's the End. List your family below with ages, descriptions, pictures, whatever your heart desires. Hope you had fun!

Margaret Mildred "Maisie" (39) & Harrison Elias "Harry" (37)
    Lucy Audrey (19)
    Delilah Willa (17)
    Bale Philip & Wilder James (16)
    Nico Cedar (11)
    Greer Maria (9)
    Clara Jean (7)
    Mae Katherine (6)
    Vivien Rose (4)
    Hannah, 16. Teenberry, story writer, story reader, Gryffindor, human rights activist, and name nerd since 10.

(\_/)
    (o.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

It's been one year since your divorce from your first husband. Since then you've won six Academy Awards and got your hand and footprints outside the Chinese Theater in Hollywood, a sure sign on achievement. Your children have grown up a lot too, especially your eldest daughter, Piper, who you haven't been allowed to see since she was a baby, but your favorite sibling Flora sends you pictures and she is beautiful, which makes you miss her even more.

You've started dating this rookie actor, Emmett, who is one year younger than you and very congenial and quite naive to Hollywood life, which you find refreshing. He's also drop dead gorgeous with his brown and brown. Your children adore him and you love him for that. So when he proposes 4 months after you started dating, you say yes.

Actor's name: Emmett Quentin Delaney

Hair color
    3 or 4: Brown

Eye color
    1 or 2: Brown

You really don't want anymore kids, all you really want is your daughter back. But Emmett loves children and wants some of his own. He's so darn cute you concede and nine months later you have...

What do you have? ...
    1. A girl:

Eye Color ...
    5. Blue

Hair color...
    1. Brown

Name: Coralie Arbor

Is your marriage successful?
    #even-yes

If yes, then you and Emmett remain married for the rest of your lives. You also have five more children. Roll for each child. Whether there are multiples is up to you, as is appearance.

Children:
    Audrey Grace
    Mae Elizabeth
    Vivian Judith
    Alex Josiah
    Duke Roman "Rome"

The story ends on a bitter-sweet note. One day you get a call from Flora. She has grave news. You parent's died by...

What happened to your parents?
    If you came from Boston....They drowned in a boating accident in Boston Harbor

All this means that you beloved eldest daughter, Piper, no longer has a home. None of your siblings are able to take care of her so they send her to her "sister" Dove in California. You and her become fast friends and once you have bonded you tell her the truth about who her parents are and she confesses that she kinda knew all along thanks to Flora.

In 1958 you get a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Your officially a film legend. You live out the rest of your life with your 10 kids in California, living your childhood dream.

Clara Mae Campbell "Dove"- 38
    Emmett Quentin Delaney- 37
    Piper Rosalie Campbell- 18
    Sadie Christine Ashley- 16
    Iris Felicia Ashley- 15
    Eilidh Juliana Ashley- 15
    Coralie Arbor Delaney- 12
    Alex Josiah Delaney- 9
    Audrey Grace Delaney- 9
    Mae Elizabeth Delaney- 6
    Duke Roman Delaney- "Rome" 4
    Vivian Judith- 2
    You can call me Abby
    Competitive dancer, hopeful writer, sophomore in high school, and most importantly, name obsessed

Dreaming of a future little...
    Miss Lila Romilly or Maeve Tallulah or Moira Seraphine or Sadie Caroline or Iris Magdelen
    Mister Carter Jameson or Jasper Elias or Leo Xavier or Archer Murray or Torin Matthias

limits, like fear, is often just an illusion

It's been one year since your divorce from your first husband. Since then, you've won 6 Academy Awards and got your hand and footprints outside the Chinese Theater in Hollywood, a sure sign of achievement. Your children have grown up a lot too, especially your eldest daughter, Grace, who you haven't been allowed to see since she was a baby, but your favorite sibling, Nico, sends you pictures and she is beautiful, which makes you miss her even more.

You've started dating this rookie actor, Ezra Gregory Branigan, who is 2 years younger than you, very congenial, and quite naive to Hollywood life, which you find refreshing. He's also drop dead gorgeous with his blonde hair and brown eyes. Your children adore him and you love him for that. So when he proposes 5 months after you start dating, you say yes.

You really don't want anymore kids, all you really want is your daughter back. But Ezra loves children and wants some of his own. He's so darn cute you concede and nine months later you have...a girl! Her name is Jessamine Briar Branigan and she has beautiful brown eyes, like Ezra's, and curly red hair, like yours.

You and Ezra remain married for the rest of your lives. You also have 5 more children! First comes a set of twins, a girl and a boy! Their names are Audrey Jean and Alex Arthur Branigan with red hair and brown eyes. Shortly after came your son, Theo Calvin, with strawberry blonde hair and green eyes. You settled down for a while, exhausted from all the child-rearing, when you and Ezra discovered a major surpise - you were having ANOTHER set of twins! Vowing the never give birth again, you pushed out two brown-eyed boys, Jax Jeremiah and Max Roman Branigan.

The story ends on a bitter-sweet note. One day you get a call from Esther. She has grave news. Your parent's didn't get out of their house in time and got swept up in a tornado, presumed to be dead.

All this means that you beloved eldest daughter, Grace, no longer has a home. None of your siblings are able to take care of her so they send her to her "sister" - aka YOU - in California. You and her become fast friends and once you have bonded you tell her the truth about who her parents are and she confesses that she kinda knew all along thanks to Beatrice.

Eventually, you get a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. You're officially a film legend. You live out the rest of your life with your 10 kids in California, living your childhood dream.

~~~
    Mother: Red/Brown
    Father: Brown/Green
    Sister: Brown/Brown
    Sister: Brown/Brown
    Brother: Brown/Green
    You - Red/Hazel (42)

Tristian Granger: Brown/Brown
    D1: Grace Christine Jensen - Brown/Brown (20)

Durwood McCowell: Brown/Blue
    S1: Nico Julian McCowell - Brown/Brown (16)
    ~S2: Griffith "Griff" Casimir Jensen - Blonde/Blue (15)
    ~D2: Rhiannon "Rhian" Zaria Jensen - Blonde/Blue (15)

Ezra Branigan: Blonde/Brown (40)
    D3: Jessamine "Jessie" Briar Branigan - Red/Brown (7.5 yr)
    D4: Audrey Jean Branigan - Red/Brown (4.5 yr)
    S3: Alex Arthur Branigan - Red/Brown (4.5 yr)
    S4: Theo Calvin Branigan - Strawberry Blonde/Green (2.5 yr)
    S5: Jax Jeremiah Branigan - Blonde/Brown (1 yr)
    S6: Max Roman Branigan - Blonde/Brown (1 yr)
    Last edited by kbiz; March 6th, 2014 at 02:35 AM.
    KBiz

Stella Grace ~ Elizabeth Verity Rose ~ Michael Declan ~ Nicolas Davian ~ Claire Christine

Sophia - Reverie - Liberty "Libby" - Marie - Alizabeth - Juliette - Sera(phine) - Lizette - Evangeline - Aerenne
    Noah - Benjamin (Ben) - Aiden/Aedyn - James - Julian - Henry - Koltyn - Julius - Phoenix - August - Gabriel

Auretta? Karissa? Artemisia? Coriana? Emery?? Juniper? Monroe(F)? Theoni??
    *Juliette Josephine*