Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Venellope?

Quote Originally Posted by dovah View Post
    I believe her name is intended to be spelled "Vanellope" since it is a smoosh of Vanilla and [name].
    I haven't seen the film and thought it was a smooth between Vanilla and envelope.
    ...if my husbands has no vote, then....
    Endora & Lorelei / Dexter & Gideon
    ...we are newlyweds and not trying...yet...

Quote Originally Posted by east93 View Post
    I like it, given the circumstances. I think Venelope would've made a lovely real name as well.
    I agree with this! I honestly don't think it's that bad of a name; but I think the only person who can really pull it off is Ms. Von Schweetz herself.
    ~inside this teenberry's mind ~
    ~
    Vote on combo possibilities (updated 4/5/14)
    ~
    Slowly reconstructing
    ~
    ♀ ~ Adair ~ Cassia ~ Cecilia ~ Cordelia ~ Ivy ~ Kestrel ~ Lyra ~ Mary ~ Petra ~ Shira ~

♂ ~ Benjamin ~ Caspian ~ Finnian ~ Jack ~ Julian ~ Levi ~ Nathaniel ~ Ronan ~ Tristan ~

☺ ~ Cassia Jane ~ Cordelia Alice ~ Ivy Seraphina ~ Lyra Genevieve ~ Mary Valentina ~ Shira Beatrix ~
    ~ Jack Peregrine ~ Julian Hawthorne ~ Ronan Wilder ~

Considering: ~ Finnegan ~ Lux ~

That was a cute movie! I loved it.

Anyway, I loved the name for the character. It really fit her personality and I thought it was sweet but I would never consider it. After watching the movie I actually thought of the possibility that people would use it instead of using Penelope to be more unique. It may happen.

Wasn't there also a character named Rancis or something? I was thinking of Francis the whole time. Hopefully no-one uses that.
    Last edited by mara_lyn86; November 18th, 2012 at 06:40 PM.

I wouldn't use it, then again I am no fan of the name Penelope either.

I loved the film and I would consider naming my child this name but the partner wouldn't as the name would forever be tied to the movie as it is where it originated. I dislike the spelling Vanellope but I love it spelled Venelope or Venellope. I would love to see it used.

-Mx