Names Searched Right Now:

Hybrid View

SMG Names Son Rocky James

According to Us Weekly, 'Buffy' Sarah Michelle Gellar and her husband, actor Freddie Prinze Jr., have already picked a name for their second child.

After the adorable name they picked for their first-born Charlotte Grace, this time they took some risks (in my humble opinion) and named the baby boy Rocky James.

Just to remember that James is also Freddie's middle name. And Rocky is usually a nickname for Rocco.

So what do you think?

They did so well with their daughter and then they completely mess up little ... "Rocky"'s name.
    I really hope for him that he'll be called James (which is such a nice name that goes really will with Charlotte).
    Zelia/Elja • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a blog and a royalty blog
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names.
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

Rocky is really bad, IMO. I don't really like their daughter's name, but it's a lot better. I always think of rocks, Rocky Road ice cream and dogs when I hear Rocky. James is nice, though. Why not James as the first name?
    Olivia <3

Good Luck!

I kinda like it! It sounds a little jokey - like it's more of a nickname than a real name - but Charlotte and Rocky sounds cute for now! It balances out the sweetness of Charlotte nicely. I have a feeling he may go by James if he ends up in the professional world, but nothing wrong with Rocky for an actor if he follows in Mom's footsteps, IMO. For a baby it's super cute, but I'd like to have seen it as a nickname for a more serious first name.