Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    I've come across a Mercaydeez.
    Mommy to Quinton Vladimir and Maeve Elisabeth

Current favourites: Pearl, Ruby, Cecilia/Cecily, Demetria, Emmeline, Elizabeth/Eliza, Beatrix, Evangeline, May/Maeve, Mia, Bella, Annabelle, Maria, Phoebe, Jemima, Jamila, Maisie, Sanna, Mercy, Aviva, Avalon
    Quinton, Kingston, Elijah, Jonah, Ezekiel, Sebastian, Cooper, Zebedee, Malachi, Linus, Titus, Fergus, Finnian

A little girl named Madics. It took me a while to work out, but I think it's a YOONIKE spelling of Maddox.
    I don't know her personally. Thank God she goes by Madi.
    close to my heart ★ Billie Cordelia - Jemima Eilidh - May Margaret - Estella Agnes - Jessamine Martha
    Emmett Jack - Alec Huw - Wilfred Nicholas - Rufus Kielder - Harrison Tadhg - Robert Fox - Wes Oberon

unusable-beautiful; Virginia Eseld & Dolores Eithne . ''She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line'. 'olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)

I know a girl named Leegha. It's pronounced Leah, and no, it isn't Leigha with a typo. I went to camp with her, and one of the counselors was like, "Um, Lee-guh?" The girl corrected her, and counselor said, "How is it Leah?" My heart goes out to that girl.

I have an unusual, nearly impossible to pronounce name that is a French word, and I'm worried what it will be like if I'm trying to get a job and the person thinks, like many I've come across, think it is a youneek spelling of Renee or Raine, and will think I'm unintelligent. I had no choice with my name- I just grew up a Reine.

I also know girls who have boys names- which is something I'm on the fence about, depending on the name- but have them misspelled to look feminine. These include Addysen, Madysen, Peightyn, Rian, Huntyr, Ryleigh, Kacey, Aubree, Kamryn, among many. If you are going to name a girl a boys' name, and it needs to be misspelled for it to be feminine, then don't name the girl that!
    ~lucy reine~
    ~ celestine eira ~ mary simona ~ elizabeth echo "ellie" ~ eleanor maeve "lena" ~ vivienne isla ~ celia matilda "cici" ~ catherine aiko "rin" ~ elsa verity ~
    ~ jasper red ~ evander lachlan 'evan'~ kai nicholas ~ ezra link ~ avery thomas ~ michael satoshi "mischa" ~ finn jeremias ~ ezekiel hayden ~ alexander rowan "sacha" ~
    guilty pleasures
    ~ tisiphone aria ~ alecto elpis ~ miya lucida ~ addison matteo ~ corinthian tidus ~

I recently saw a Haydn on Facebook. I thought it was a typo at first. It wasn't.
    Considering...
    Cordelia Eilonwy Snow ● Evadne Undomiel Snow ● Isabeau Sophronia Blanche ● Lorelei Nimue Ondine
    Pandora Vivienne Swan ● Thisbe Octavia Wildrose ● Thora Ilythia Swan

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian Ithuriel Wilder ● Damian Rainer Sparrow ● Evander Ithuriel Sol
    Gwydion Alaric Hart ● Malachi Tristan Bjorn ● Phineas Robin Blaise ● Theodore Peregrine Llyr

our furbabies: Sebastian & Oleander

My friend and I met a Mikensey, a Aiydenn and a Jennavyve (Genevieve). No they were not siblings. However, their moms were all teen moms. (She works as a social worker and invited me to work with her and meet a few families.) They were all put up for adoption and were given new names/spellings. Mikensey, since she was already 2 at the time didn't want to confuse her by changing her name so they just corrected the spelling. Her name is now Mackenzie Piper. Aiydenn was adopted when he was 6 months old and had a name change since that name didn't fit his new parents' naming style. They renamed him Nicholas "Nick" as his siblings were Elouise "Ella" and Teresa "Tess". Jennavyve had a completely different story. She got a new first name, which I believe is Mia. Her middle name then became her old first name, but spelled the correct way: Genevieve. Therefore her new name would be Mia Genevieve.