Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    I've come across a Mercaydeez.
    Mommy to Quinton Vladimir and Maeve Elisabeth

Current favourites: Pearl, Ruby, Cecilia/Cecily, Demetria, Emmeline, Elizabeth/Eliza, Beatrix, Evangeline, May/Maeve, Mia, Bella, Annabelle, Maria, Phoebe, Jemima, Jamila, Maisie, Sanna, Mercy, Aviva, Avalon
    Quinton, Kingston, Elijah, Jonah, Ezekiel, Sebastian, Cooper, Zebedee, Malachi, Linus, Titus, Fergus, Finnian

A little girl named Madics. It took me a while to work out, but I think it's a YOONIKE spelling of Maddox.
    I don't know her personally. Thank God she goes by Madi.
    ★ O L I V I A ★
    (seventeen, student / traveller, obsessively maternal and owner of darling black cat Shura)

Emmett - Alec - Rufus - Wilfred - Eoghan
    Trudie - Fenella - Aoife - Jemima - Eilidh

I know a girl named Leegha. It's pronounced Leah, and no, it isn't Leigha with a typo. I went to camp with her, and one of the counselors was like, "Um, Lee-guh?" The girl corrected her, and counselor said, "How is it Leah?" My heart goes out to that girl.

I have an unusual, nearly impossible to pronounce name that is a French word, and I'm worried what it will be like if I'm trying to get a job and the person thinks, like many I've come across, think it is a youneek spelling of Renee or Raine, and will think I'm unintelligent. I had no choice with my name- I just grew up a Reine.

I also know girls who have boys names- which is something I'm on the fence about, depending on the name- but have them misspelled to look feminine. These include Addysen, Madysen, Peightyn, Rian, Huntyr, Ryleigh, Kacey, Aubree, Kamryn, among many. If you are going to name a girl a boys' name, and it needs to be misspelled for it to be feminine, then don't name the girl that!
    ~lucy reine~
    ~ celestine eira ~ mary simona ~ elizabeth echo "ellie" ~ eleanor maeve "lena" ~ vivienne isla ~ celia matilda "cici" ~ catherine aiko "rin" ~ elsa verity ~
    ~ jasper red ~ evander lachlan 'evan'~ kai nicholas ~ ezra link ~ avery thomas ~ michael satoshi "mischa" ~ finn jeremias ~ ezekiel hayden ~ alexander rowan "sacha" ~
    guilty pleasures
    ~ tisiphone aria ~ alecto elpis ~ miya lucida ~ addison matteo ~ corinthian tidus ~

I recently saw a Haydn on Facebook. I thought it was a typo at first. It wasn't.
    Considering...
    Annika, Artemis, Bianca, Cassandra, Catherine, Evadne, Felicity, Gwendolen, Isabeau, Isadora, Juniper,
    Lorelei, Lyra, Octavia, Pandora, Petra, Sunniva, Thisbe, Thora

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian, Conrad, Damian, Desmond, Evander, Everett, Ezra, Griffin, Gwydion, Malachi,
    Peregrine, Phineas, Theodore

click for my name lists
    our furbabies: Sebastian and Oleander

My friend and I met a Mikensey, a Aiydenn and a Jennavyve (Genevieve). No they were not siblings. However, their moms were all teen moms. (She works as a social worker and invited me to work with her and meet a few families.) They were all put up for adoption and were given new names/spellings. Mikensey, since she was already 2 at the time didn't want to confuse her by changing her name so they just corrected the spelling. Her name is now Mackenzie Piper. Aiydenn was adopted when he was 6 months old and had a name change since that name didn't fit his new parents' naming style. They renamed him Nicholas "Nick" as his siblings were Elouise "Ella" and Teresa "Tess". Jennavyve had a completely different story. She got a new first name, which I believe is Mia. Her middle name then became her old first name, but spelled the correct way: Genevieve. Therefore her new name would be Mia Genevieve.