Names Searched Right Now:
Page 114 of 115 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 LastLast
    Congratulations Alfiejoe Hooray for being home again, I was in for 3 days and couldn't wait to get home.

I just love her name, Daphne is a favourite of mine
    Leo Sebastian l Ronan Alexander

current loves
    Felix l Finn l Hugo l Heath l Fern l Veda l Tui l Blythe

So, due to yet another complication with this pregnancy, we're getting induced Wednesday night (@37 weeks). Long story short, I've managed to develop cholestasis, which involves full-body itching. Ready to jump out of my skin at the moment. At least we are able to plan ahead with having my dad fly out to help, and got to rearrange everything else that's going on in the schedule this week with our older kids.

Hopefully I'll be posting a birth announcement for a healthy son in a few days' time!

Hope all the new mamas and soon-to-be repeat-new-mamas are feeling well.
    Mom to James Daniel (9), William Joseph (8), Elise Marie (7), and Zachary Allan (baby)
    http://letterstoauntkay.blogspot.com/

TTC #5
    Serena (Seri), Amy, Diana, Kate, Adele, Georgia, Audrey, Lucy, Linnea, Clara
    Thomas, Henry, Orin, Arthur, Samuel

DH's "approved" list:
    Seri, Amy, Diana, Lucy, Kate/Katie/Katherine, Audrey
    Thomas, Martin ("maybe")

Oh mill, that sounds awful! My mom had something like that last year. It was a reaction to some medicine she was taking. I'll be praying for a smooth delivery and healthy baby! Can't wait to read your announcement!
    Wife to Jordan.
    Mommy to Everett Callan, born 2010 and Callie Sage Eilonwy, born 2013
    and 2 fur babies: a male standard poodle named Shasta, and a female Australian shepherd named Scout.

If you have any questions about PCOS, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, or Cystic Fibrosis testing, please feel free to message me

Ugh, Mill, that sounds horrible. You must so be looking forward to having Zachary on the outside! Is the cholestasis something that resolves quite quickly following delivery?
    Good luck for delivery, I'll be keeping an eye out for the announcement

Today has been my first proper day looking after both boys on my own! Its been ok so far, and the weather was nice enough for us to go to the park for a while I also had a visit from my midwife this afternoon, Ronan is 22 days old today and just shy of being a whole kilo heavier than he was at birth! Seriously, another 4grams and he would've been bang on! I'll have to pull out Leo's baby book and compare them!
    Leo Sebastian l Ronan Alexander

current loves
    Felix l Finn l Hugo l Heath l Fern l Veda l Tui l Blythe

Thanks, Whit and Rin! @Rin, yeah. Cholestasis supposedly goes away soon after the birth. I have no idea what I will do if it doesn't, though!!!!

Take care, all.
    Mom to James Daniel (9), William Joseph (8), Elise Marie (7), and Zachary Allan (baby)
    http://letterstoauntkay.blogspot.com/

TTC #5
    Serena (Seri), Amy, Diana, Kate, Adele, Georgia, Audrey, Lucy, Linnea, Clara
    Thomas, Henry, Orin, Arthur, Samuel

DH's "approved" list:
    Seri, Amy, Diana, Lucy, Kate/Katie/Katherine, Audrey
    Thomas, Martin ("maybe")