Names Searched Right Now:
Page 113 of 115 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by anniemarie View Post
    Andre is a good strong name any important men in your life you and hubby have thought of honouring in the middle name?
    We were considering honoring one of my husband's ancestors with the middle name "Henry."

Henry is an excellent name Andre Henry.... quite a few vowel sounds which makes the flow not perfect imo, but definitely not enough to make it unusable! Very strong, very handsome
    Mummy of One:
    -- Dominic Jameson: 3rd November 2013

Dom's future brother/s: Bennett, Ciaran, Elijah, Elliott, Emmett, Finnegan, Grayson, Harrison, Nathaniel, Quentin
    Dom's future sister/s: Aveline, Aven, Calla, Eleanor, Helena, Iris, Noelle, Rosalie, Sadie, Wren

Our little girl is here finally and we made it home after 5 days in the hospital. I had a doctor appt. Thursday the first and had to go to L&D for montioring my bp was up again and I was 2cm and contracting. 4 hours later they decided I was on the verge of pre-clampsia and decided to induce. Between the pitoden and then magnesium and epidural my contractions stopped and started and my bp was either very high or very low. Finally about 7:30 pm Friday I made it to 7cm and was asking them to turn up the epidural , they had turned it down because of bp. At 8:17pm Daphne Valora was born, without the doctor to catch her, the nurse had walked away to get him, and said to wait, I couldn't and out came her head with the cord wrapped, very purple but they got her moving quickly. We had a few little issues due to her on mag. But home and 5 days old and it is going well!
    I'm Alix Louise
    Wife to Skyler James since 4/28/12
    Mommy to Daphne Valora since 8/02/13

When we have another
    Boy : Sebastian, Jasper, Edgar
    Girls: Sonia, Matilda

Yay alfiejoe!! Congratulations :-) I'm sure she's beautiful, and I love her name!
    Wife to Jordan.
    Mommy to Everett Callan, born 2010 and Callie Sage Eilonwy, born 2013
    and 2 fur babies: a male standard poodle named Shasta, and a female Australian shepherd named Scout.

If you have any questions about PCOS, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, or Cystic Fibrosis testing, please feel free to message me

Congrats @Alfiejoe!!! Beautiful name
    Mummy of One:
    -- Dominic Jameson: 3rd November 2013

Dom's future brother/s: Bennett, Ciaran, Elijah, Elliott, Emmett, Finnegan, Grayson, Harrison, Nathaniel, Quentin
    Dom's future sister/s: Aveline, Aven, Calla, Eleanor, Helena, Iris, Noelle, Rosalie, Sadie, Wren