Names Searched Right Now:
Page 112 of 115 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 ... LastLast
    Congratulations rin! Ronan is one of my favorites in belated news, our wee lad arrived in a very intense, speedy almost-water birth on tuesday July 30th. Due to a very tight cord round his neck, we had to come out of the tub for the last push. It took an agonizing 45 seconds to get him breathing, but he is healthy and perfect. And...after doubts and second guesses and family drama, we went back to our original favorite name: Callum Ruairi. It just suits him best to all the mamas stll waiting.

Congrats Punkprincess - Callum Ruairi is a brilliant name, loving all these Celtic named babies.
    Mum to Mousie, Foo, Bumptious and Pudding.

Congrats punkprincess! I'm glad he's doing well! Callum is such a cute name :-) I hope you have a good first week. Enjoy :-)
    Wife to Jordan.
    Mommy to Everett Callan, born 2010 and Callie Sage Eilonwy, born 2013
    and 2 fur babies: a male standard poodle named Shasta, and a female Australian shepherd named Scout.

If you have any questions about PCOS, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, or Cystic Fibrosis testing, please feel free to message me

Thanks for the well wishes

@punkprincess, congratulations! Callum is great! And I love the Gaelic spelling, Ruairi Enjoy the squishy newborn cuddles, I know I am!
    Leo Sebastian l Ronan Alexander

current loves
    Felix l Finn l Hugo l Heath l Fern l Veda l Tui l Blythe

Congrats @punkprincess! Very handsome name
    Mummy of One:

Dominic Jameson: 3rd November 2013