Names Searched Right Now:
Page 110 of 115 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 ... LastLast
    Congrats Rin!!! I'm so happy for you :-) I hope y'all get to go home soon! I can't wait to hear what name you choose. We named both of our kiddos the day after they were born, and I was really glad we took the extra time to decide. I felt really good about both of our name choices. And yay for the VBAC working out!

Alfiejoe, sounds like your time is coming soon :-) Keep us updated! I hope you have a safe, fast delivery :-)
    Wife to Jordan.
    Mommy to Everett Callan, born 2010 and Callie Sage Eilonwy, born 2013
    and 2 fur babies: a male standard poodle named Shasta, and a female Australian shepherd named Scout.

If you have any questions about PCOS, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, or Cystic Fibrosis testing, please feel free to message me

Awww brothers that share a bday - that's actually pretty cool Bet Leo is loving telling everyone how he got a brother for his birthday!

Hope you get to take your lil dud home soon & congrats

Alfiejoe - can't wait to here your announcement soon!
    Mummy of One:

Dominic Jameson: 3rd November 2013

Thanks everyone

We've finally settled on a name too, so welcome to the world, Ronan Alexander!

We had our first night back at home on Weds. Everything is going really well, although Leo is taking a bit of time to adjust to the new arrival, he's getting better every day though I still can't believe they share a birthday, I joked about the possibility a lot during my pregnancy, I guess the universe was just like, "Hey, you know what? that actually would be hysterical!"

@alfiejoe, Good Luck for your labour, sending positive vibes your way I look forward to an update from you!
    Leo Sebastian l Ronan Alexander

current loves
    Felix l Finn l Hugo l Heath l Fern l Veda l Tui l Blythe

Welcome Ronan! Very handsome name, Leo & Ronan make a great sib-set.

I hope your joking didn't jinx you Rin!!! This lil dude is due 5 days after my birthday and it's been a running joke that if he tries to arrive on the 19th i'm crossing my legs until after midnight. Ronan arriving on Leo's bday sets a precedent... lol.
    Mummy of One:

Dominic Jameson: 3rd November 2013

Congrats, Rin and welcome Ronan Alexander, his name rocks. Love it.
    Mum to Mousie, Foo, Bumptious and Pudding.