Names Searched Right Now:
Page 109 of 115 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 ... LastLast
    Well Rin - happy monday 29th here in NZ, so happy bday to Leo!

Hope your appt yesterday went well, and you have a baby soon, though fingers crossed not today (unless of course you like the idea of your kids sharing a bday!).
    Mummy of One:
    -- Dominic Jameson: 3rd November 2013

Dom's future brother/s: Bennett, Ciaran, Elijah, Elliott, Emmett, Finnian, Grayson, Harrison, Nathaniel, Quentin
    Dom's future sister/s: Aveline, Aven, Calla, Eleanor, Helena, Iris, Noelle, Rosalie, Sadie, Wren

Rin, hoping you are having that baby!!!

So yesterday we went into L&D because I had a headache for 18 hours that I couldn't shake and baby wasn't moving quite normal. Did monitoring and testing bp was 135/82 and I was still 1 cm but 70%effaced and I now actually know what a contraction(a mild mild one) feels like since I could see the screen and feel it and those where about 15 min apart. Got a shot of dermal and sent home. Had irregular waking me up here and there contractions last night. But only a few scattered through the day so far, although we thought my water might of broken this morning after some *cough fun time* so I laid down for awhile to see and it wasn't =/ I think we are just so ready that every little thing we are freaked out. Doc appt on Thursday and since I've been only 1 for 4 weeks they will prolly induce this weekend/Monday which is my due date anyway, unless she decided to show up this week. My mom had both of us 4 days early so that would be Thursday LOL
    I'm Alix Louise
    Wife to Skyler James since 4/28/12
    Mommy to Daphne Valora since 8/02/13

When we have another
    Boy : Sebastian, Jasper, Edgar
    Girls: Sonia, Matilda

Well, #2 finally arrived! and of course he decided that sharing his brother's birthday was an awesome idea! I vbac'd with venthouse assistance and he arrived at 7.42am on the 29th., weighing in at 4.2kg. He had a few breathing issues and his glucose dropped so he's still in the special baby care unit. Really hoping we can go home later this afternoon! Still haven't settled on a name yet.
    Leo Sebastian l Ronan Alexander

current loves
    Felix l Finn l Moss l Heath l Fern l Veda l Tui l Blythe

YAY!! So glad he came, hopefully he gets out of nicu soon and you guys get to go home!!!
    I'm Alix Louise
    Wife to Skyler James since 4/28/12
    Mommy to Daphne Valora since 8/02/13

When we have another
    Boy : Sebastian, Jasper, Edgar
    Girls: Sonia, Matilda

Great job, rin! I hope he makes a quick recovery and that you're feeling well, too.

As for the shared birthday, at least you might be able to get away with a shared birthday party for a few years, too! We are doing that this fall with #1 and #2, and it's honestly a big relief.
    Mom to James Daniel (10) William Joseph (9), Elise Marie (7), and Zachary Allan (1)
    http://letterstoauntkay.blogspot.com/

TTC #5
    Claire Cecilia, Serena (Seri), Audrey, Rose, Naomi, Maisie, Kate, Adele, Georgia, Lucy, Linnea
    Thomas, Paul, Henry, Miles, Arthur, Samuel, Seth

DH's "approved" list:
    Claire, Seri, Naomi, Amy, Diana, Lucy, Kate/Katie/Katherine, Audrey
    Thomas ("maybe")