Results 536 to 540 of 575
Thread: Pregnant 2012-2013
July 24th, 2013 12:00 AM #536Senior Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
Yay alfiejoe! Glad your results came back good!
Rin- Hooray for baby being in a better position! I hope he stays that way. My first labor started at 6 am, but this time it started at about 11 am. It was kinda strange to have it start in the middle of the day, but I got a full night's rest, so that was good. I hope your little one comes soon!Wife to Jordan.
Mommy to Everett Callan, born 2010 and Callie Sage Eilonwy, born 2013
and 2 fur babies: a male standard poodle named Shasta, and a female Australian shepherd named Scout.
If you have any questions about PCOS, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, or Cystic Fibrosis testing, please feel free to message me
July 25th, 2013 05:37 PM #538
@alfie joe, so glad your results came back ok, one thing less to worry about
40+5 today, this is when Leo was born, although so far this morning no sings of labour beginning...so i'm the most pregnant i've ever been!! I thought things were going to kick off last night as I was having mild contractions, but they were quite irregular and fizzled out around 10pm. At least I had a really good nights sleep last night. Am hoping my next update in here will be announcing his arrivalLeo Sebastian l Ronan Alexander
July 25th, 2013 05:52 PM #540
Aw rin, I hope little one decides to make an appearance soon! I was sure this was it when I saw your reply!
Livvy is two weeks old, gaining weight like a champ and doing great. I'm trying to savor these early days but secretly, I'm excited to get to the point where she's awake/interacting a bit more...the eat-sleep-change-repeat cycle makes for some long days. Hope all the other new July moms are doing well!mom to my little livvy, 7-10-13
July 26th, 2013 05:19 PM #542Senior Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
I am 38 weeks and 5 days just had my appt. Baby heart rate was lower than it has been at 131 it normally has been right about 146, my bp is the same as last week so still a little high, but swelling has gone down some. I'm still 1 1/2 dilated but she looser and more effaced. She actually gave me the option to be induced this week, as much as I want to be done we turned it down since my body isn't all the way ready I don't want to up chances of ending up with a c-section. So we have an appt for next Friday to see where we are and if I'm 2-3 they will most likely want to induce. So unless she decides to come in the next 7 days the decision will be made next Friday whether to go ahead an induce on my due date or wait a little longerI'm Alix Louise
Wife to Skyler James since 4/28/12
Mommy to Daphne Valora since 8/02/13
When we have another
Boy : Sebastian, Jasper, Edgar
Girls: Sonia, Matilda
July 27th, 2013 02:38 AM #544
@alfiejoe -- you might beat me to it at this rate!!
My post-dates appt is scheduled for late tomorrow morning at the hospital, so unless anything kicks off tonight, i'll be seeing my m/w then. Le sigh.
We haven't talked much about what possible induction methods are, but I know they don't like to use things like syntocin to get things going when its a vbac as the contractions it produces are so strong and that can increase the risk of rupture. At least being a weekend Leo's Grandma is around to watch him for as long as we need tomorrow, and I think that I'll throw my hospital bag into the car just in case.
It was right at the end of my pregnancy with Leo that things turned to custard a little bit, and in a way I've almost been expecting something to no go quite right at this late stage. ANYWAY, its just before 6pm now so if anything does start happening I could have a baby by tomorrow morning!
Here's hoping!Leo Sebastian l Ronan Alexander