Names Searched Right Now:
Page 107 of 115 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 ... LastLast
    Happy Due Date to Me!

No sign of an imminent arrival, although we just had a decent earthquake (6.8ish last update I saw), off the coast of Wellington. We live about 30km from Wellington City itself, but it was still a good rattle and set the house swaying for quite a long time. Of course, my facebook now has everyone checking if it has sent me in to labour! No damage at our place but I'd be surprised if there weren't a bit of damage to buildings right in Wellington.
    More quakes shake central New Zealand - national | Stuff.co.nz

@alfiejoe, they will just want to be on the safe side I think. Although I do think it is within the range of normal (depending on the actual numbers) for BP to rise a bit toward the end of pregnancy. We've had to keep an eye on my BP as it was slowly creeping, but I haven't had any of the associated symptoms od pre-e so far (proteins/sugar in urine, headaches or visual disturbance). I've had a bit of mild swelling in my hands and feet, but usually get that in the evenings and if I lay down and have a big glass of water it usually goes down within 15 minutes or so.

Also, I wish this baby would come, or Duchess Catherine's so people would stop asking me if I'm waiting for her to go first!! (My name is also Kathryn, so I've been getting it alot the last few weeks!).
    Leo Sebastian l Ronan Alexander

current loves
    Felix l Finn l Moss l Heath l Fern l Veda l Tui l Blythe

Rin - I'm from Wellington, though not currently living there, and I've been following all the updates on Facebook and Stuff too. Glad you're ok!
    Mother to two lovely kiddos, Mila Arden and Cato Bennett

Currently dreaming of...
    Atlas Calloway, Atlas Bram, Atlas Octavian
    Lyra Marigold, Lyra Blythe, Lyra Clementine

@milasmama: we are living out in the Hutt Valley now, but used to live in an older apartment in Thorndon - very glad we are not still living there! It used to sway quite a bit with a decent quake, not very pleasant at all. I'm a little disappointed that the excitement hasn't sent me into labour actually! Although, having a lot of braxton hicks yesterday afternoon/evening, and quite a few again tonight. Things are moving closer slowly, not too much longer to go

current loves

Still waiting for #2 to make an arrival!
    I saw my m/w yesterday -- so nice to have her back! I much prefer her to the backup I've been seeing the last few weeks. My BP was fine, and baby had moved to a better position as well << I think he likes to mess with my head!
    I've got my post-dates check up stuff all booked in for Sunday, but hopefully we'll have a baby by then.

No signs of imminent labour for today...its just after 10am, so there is still time in the day for things to kick off! Although I'd be really surprised to go into labour during the day, I always assume it'll be the early hours of the morning. So by the time it gets to 9/10am I think, "well, I guess he's not coming today".

Anyway, if this little one doesn't get his skates on, his chances of being born on Leo's birthday (Monday 29th!) are ever increasing!

current loves

Results came back today no pre-eclampsia =) 13 days till due date and I could not be more ready! @Rin that would be too funny both boys sharing a birthday and I know what you mean about messing with your head, lil girl likes to do braxton hicks only at night so that her daddy is all kinds of freaked out. I think she must be crazy long I feel her way low in my pelvis and still have a huge bump of her by my ribs, we are taking bets on her length lol
    I'm Alix Louise
    Wife to Skyler James since 4/28/12
    Mommy to Daphne Valora since 8/02/13

When we have another
    Boy : Sebastian, Jasper, Edgar
    Girls: Sonia, Matilda