Names Searched Right Now:
Page 105 of 115 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 ... LastLast
    Congrats sdsurfmama!! I've been thinking about you lately. I'm so glad everything turned out great. 72 hours of labor sounds rough. I hope you get some sleep :-) Enjoy this wonderful time! And Desmond is such a handsome name. I love it! (By the way, both of my babies were 8lb 11 oz at birth. Must be a good size ;-)

We're doing great here. Callie had a weight check today at 11 days old, and she is already 9lb 6oz and has grown an inch! Looks like we're going to outgrow her newborn clothes fast :-)

@khaatje- I never had a fever in my first trimester, but I did get the flu halfway through my first pregnancy. It was no fun. Definitely talk to your doctor about it. I think you can take acetaminophen for fever even in early pregnancy. I hope you feel better soon, and congrats on your pregnancy :-)
    Wife to Jordan.
    Mommy to Everett Callan, born 2010 and Callie Sage Eilonwy, born 2013
    and 2 fur babies: a male standard poodle named Shasta, and a female Australian shepherd named Scout.

If you have any questions about PCOS, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, or Cystic Fibrosis testing, please feel free to message me

Congratulations sdsurfmama on your baby boy! Love the name Desmond - friends of mine named their little guy this and would always sing the Beatles "obla di obla da" about Desmond and molly in the marketplace best wishes to you as you recover from a long, grueling, and ultimately wonderful ordeal.

Congrats, sdsurfmama!
    Mom to James Daniel (10) William Joseph (8), Elise Marie (7), and Zachary Allan (baby)
    http://letterstoauntkay.blogspot.com/

TTC #5
    Serena (Seri), Amy, Diana, Kate, Adele, Georgia, Audrey, Lucy, Linnea, Clara
    Thomas, Henry, Orin, Arthur, Samuel

DH's "approved" list:
    Seri, Amy, Diana, Lucy, Kate/Katie/Katherine, Audrey
    Thomas, Martin ("maybe")

Congrats sdsurfmama Little boys are awesome, and the 12th is a great birthday (same as mine :P)!!
    Leo Sebastian l Ronan Alexander

current loves
    Felix l Finn l Moss l Heath l Fern l Veda l Tui l Blythe

Still no sign of this little ones arrival, i'm officially due this Sunday. My regular m/w is back from holiday on Monday, so maybe he is just waiting for her! I saw the backup again yesterday, completely boring normal appointment. The only thing playing on my mind now, is his position. He IS on the left, but definitely posterior, he also seems to have his head jammed in against my left hip and isn't engaged at all. Of course, poor positioning is what led to my surgical outcome last time, so knowing that he's in a similar position at the moment is getting into my head a little. I see my regular m/w one Tuesday at 40+2, so if I haven't birthed by then I'll be bringing up those concerns. While it would be disappointing at this stage to change my mind and opt for a surgical delivery, I feel like knowing that this baby is getting into the same position that Leo was in, and knowing how it went last time, I must say I'm not all that keen on labouring for hours and then finishing off with surgery. I'm doing my best to encourage this one to turn, but so far it seems he's quite settled where he is.

Hope all you new mamas are enjoying your little ones, can't wait to meet my newest soon!
    Leo Sebastian l Ronan Alexander

current loves
    Felix l Finn l Moss l Heath l Fern l Veda l Tui l Blythe