Names Searched Right Now:
Page 104 of 115 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 ... LastLast
    Congratulations, Lineska! We should all have deliveries like that!
    Mom to James Daniel (10) William Joseph (9), Elise Marie (7), and Zachary Allan (1)
    http://letterstoauntkay.blogspot.com/

TTC #5
    Serena (Seri), Audrey, Rose, Naomi, Diana, Kate, Adele, Georgia, Lucy, Linnea, Clara
    Thomas Christopher, Henry, Orin, Arthur, Samuel, Seth

DH's "approved" list:
    Seri, Naomi, Amy, Diana, Lucy, Kate/Katie/Katherine, Audrey
    Thomas ("maybe")

Congratulations to you and your family Lineksa!
    Leo Sebastian l Ronan Alexander

current loves
    Felix l Finn l Moss l Heath l Fern l Veda l Tui l Blythe

Congrats Lineksa! What an awesome delivery!
    I'm Alix Louise
    Wife to Skyler James since 4/28/12
    Mommy to Daphne Valora since 8/02/13

When we have another
    Boy : Sebastian, Jasper, Edgar
    Girls: Sonia, Matilda

Congratulations lineska! That's a beautiful romantic name and happy to hear you're both doing well!

I'm currently in my 6th week of pregnancy and having a bad cold, having a (slight) fever worries me a little has any of you ladies experienced the same during the firt trimester?
    Living a happy life with my #1 husband, my #1 cat and my #1 baby Aïcha, born March 2014

Girls: Sanae - Fairouz - Kawtar - Keltoum
    Boys: Tarik - Sabri - Lokman - Omar

I am going to try to quickly give an update! I think I may have about an hour here, and I need to try to close my eyes for a bit. After 72 hours of labor, my beautiful and perfect and unbelievable baby boy was born on Friday night, July 12 @10:05 PM. I labored for about 60 hours naturally using tubs, showers, birthing ball, hypnobirthing, etc. Labor kept progressing, and then it would begin to stall. After 2 1/2 days of this and basically zero sleep, I opted for an epidural and Pitocin. 10 hours later, my OB was doubtful I was going to dilate past 7cm. At this point, I was having very regular, strong contractions on the minute. He tried to manually stretch me, but 7 was all the further he thought my cervix was capable. I had a LEEP in 2005'ish, and apparently it left me with quite a bit of scar tissue. As I have mentioned before on this site, I love my OB and have every faith and confidence in his judgement. He is well aware of my values and beliefs around birth. He couldn't see any other option than a Cesarian. He couldn't keep letting me contract that regularly without fear of affecting the baby so he cut the Pitocin My partner and I discussed it for about an hour, and we decided it was the logical next step. At this point, our baby was in absolutely no distress, and we wanted to keep it that way.

So around hour 72 of labor, I was wheeled into the OR, and my beautiful baby boy, Desmond Sanders, was born. He was 8lbs 11oz at birth. The moment I laid eyes on him, I felt like my life had finally begun. It has been all I've ever wanted in the world, and now I am finally a mother, and I couldn't be more thrilled. It was a looooooong week and worth every moment. We finally got back home today, and Desmond's dad and I are over the moon. I am feeling some sadness at the loss of a vaginal delivery, but I am trying not to give that much energy. The entire labor was such a transformational journey that I feel like I was able to transition into motherhood the way I needed, despite the lack of the type of delivery I expected to experience.

Thanks for all of the support here. I feel like we found the perfect name for our boy, but I feel like I found a lot of support through the end of my pregnancy.

This is the most amazing week of my life, and my boyfriend and I feel thoroughly blessed.
    Mama to
    Desmond Sanders, born 7/2013
    and dog son, Lambeau