Names Searched Right Now:
Page 103 of 115 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 ... LastLast
    @whit & lineska, RE the pregnancy update irritability, totally get that! I think waiting for your body to go into labour, and all the little/big niggles you have during late pregnancy, constantly obsessing over every little twinge and change you just get frustrated with your own brain for being so hyperactive on the topic! So when someone asks for news/updates it does seem to grate on you!

Just came back from taking Leo to a huge indoor playground with some friends. He passed out completely in the car about 5 mins from home, so luckily I was able to transfer him into bed without him waking up and thinking that 5 mins was his nap for the entire day! We were there about 2 hours, and I'm pooped now! About to have a lie down myself! Almost hoping that the extra activity will bring on labour!

Speaking of which, I was watching "One Born Every Minute" (we get the British version here, but I think there is also an American one?) last night, hoping that I would go into labour out of sympathy with the ladies' on the show! No such luck!

My scan on monday was all good, as was the appt with the OB yesterday. Both OBs I saw were very supportive of the vbac, and so thats the plan! I'm starting to get exciting about the birth now, which is so nice after all the uncertainty of the last couple of months.The downside is that I have to have pretty much continuous monitoring during labour, and have a drip in as well but that is something I can deal with. Really looking forward to meeting this little guy and seeing which of the names on our list is his!
    Leo Sebastian l Ronan Alexander

current loves
    Felix l Finn l Hugo l Heath l Fern l Veda l Tui l Blythe

Had my 36 week appt. today! Almost 2 dilated and lower and thinner than last week so yay! Finally had some Braxton Hicks last night for a short time and then about 2 hours this morning, totally didn't realize what they were besides just shooting pains (I was at work and crazy busy) until the doctor said that would be them. I'm seriously considering going on the 5k trail this weekend just to get a little bit ahead lol
    I'm Alix Louise
    Wife to Skyler James since 4/28/12
    Mommy to Daphne Valora since 8/02/13

When we have another
    Boy : Sebastian, Jasper, Edgar
    Girls: Sonia, Matilda

She arrived Wednesday morning!!! 3 days fashionably late...Olivi@ Józef@

6 lb 1 oz, lots of dark hair.

Labor was quick and crazy...I progressed fast and my first epidural and top offs faded almost immediately, after an hour there was nothing left from it...when they checked before planning to try it again, I was ready to push. I guess I accidentally had a natural birth. Scary when you aren't a bit prepared for that one, but shes here and we are doing great!!

Awesome appt news alfiejoe, could be soon for you! And great news for your vbac, rin!

Any update sdsurfmama?
    mom to livvy jozefa 7.10.13

Congratulations on your baby girl, lineska! Her name is lovely, especially the middle. Is it a family name? Also, we'll done you for a safe & speedy birth! Best wishes as you settle into your new life together.

Congratulations lineska! Glad your labor was quick, if not painless ;-) Her name is gorgeous! Enjoy those newborn snuggles :-)
    Wife to Jordan.
    Mommy to Everett Callan, born 2010 and Callie Sage Eilonwy, born 2013
    and 2 fur babies: a male standard poodle named Shasta, and a female Australian shepherd named Scout.

If you have any questions about PCOS, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, or Cystic Fibrosis testing, please feel free to message me