Names Searched Right Now:
Page 100 of 115 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 ... LastLast
    Yay! Congrats whit and welcome Callie!!

No baby here yet, every night for the past few days I've had a period if regular contractions (12-20 min apart depending on the night) for a few hours...then nothing. Impatient of course and terrible pressure from her being so low, but figure these have got to stick sooner or later!
    mom to livvy jozefa 7.10.13

Congratulations Whit! Welcome to the world baby girl!

@lineska, how frustrating! I'm sure those contractions will be "ripening" you up for delivery, hopefully she is not too far away
    I get a bit confused with the time difference as to what day it is in the US vs NZ, so I think tomorrow is your official due date. Its the 8th here tomorrow, and I have 3 friends with birthdays that day! I've told baby that it seems all the cool kids are born on the 8th and he might like to join that party! Hopefully he's listening!! Maybe your baby will choose the 8th as her birthday! Otherwise I've heard the 12th (my birthday!) is also pretty rockin'! Although you're probably thinking, "If I'm still pregnant on Friday I might just scream!"

I feel like I could go early, but that's probably just wishful thinking on my part!

Enjoy the rest of your weekends everybody!
    Leo Sebastian l Ronan Alexander

current loves
    Felix l Ché l Omri l Fern l Celia l Orla

Congratulations whit! Callie sage eilonwy is lyrical and lovely. Glad to hear you're both doing well

Congratulations, Whit! Callie is such a sweet name. One of my favorite little people is a 10 year old girl named Callie, and she is a special, talented, and sweet young person. Sounds like you had a swift and speedy birthing, too. Lots of hugs to you.

Lineska, sounds like things are moving in the right direction! My mantra these past days has been, "There's no such thing as permanently pregnant...." Maybe it will help you.

Rin, you're getting there too. Yesterday, the 5th, was my EDD. I was kind of hoping today would be the day because it's the Dalai Lama's birthday, and I thought it would be very auspicious to give birth to my baby today, but alas, no. Tuesday the 9th is a very dear uncle's birthday, so that is my next target

My only news is that I definitely lost my mucus plug this morning. I know that it doesn't mean anything concrete, but it makes me feel like things are really changing, and that gives me a reason to smile.

Congrats and good luck, ladies.
    Last edited by sdsurfmama; July 6th, 2013 at 10:24 PM.
    Mama to
    Desmond Sanders, born 7/2013
    and dog son, Lambeau

@surfmama, my first labour started about 6 hours after I lost my mucous plug, perhaps baby could be here very soon! Exciting

Had my ultrasound this morning, everything looking good, baby had moved back to the left Unfortunately I couldn't get a disk with the images and measurements this time, I think the technician didn't save it properly at the end or something which is a pain. All the info has already been forwarded to my m/w, and she's forwarded to the OB's office for my Weds appt.
    So i'm unsure of where baby is measuring vs dates and what the weight estimate is, although I do remember that those long legs of his were measuring almost 41 weeks! People are going to say, "Look at the baby on those legs!". I could end up having to cut the feet off all the onsies to fit him into them!!
    Leo Sebastian l Ronan Alexander

current loves
    Felix l Ché l Omri l Fern l Celia l Orla