Names Searched Right Now:
Page 99 of 115 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 ... LastLast
    Ok some good news for me =) at my appt. on Wednesday I was dilated 1cm =) I haven't had BH or real contractions at all and while she has dropped it isn't all the way, but doctor could feel her head when checking so I'm hoping the next couple weeks since I will be 36 weeks on Monday.
    I'm Alix Louise
    Wife to Skyler James since 4/28/12
    Mommy to Daphne Valora since 8/02/13

When we have another
    Boy : Sebastian, Jasper, Edgar
    Girls: Sonia, Matilda

@alfiejoe, I still find it so odd that standard appts in late pregnancy for so many of you northern hemisphere people include a VE. When do they start doing them? I'm 38 weeks tomorrow and haven't had any at all, and don't expect to until I'm actually at delivery suite at the hospital.

I'm finding it more and more difficult to get a good nights sleep, especially the last few nights. I'm just so uncomfortable, and every time I wake up I need to get up to go to the toilet! Last night I woke up around 2.15, and didn't get back to sleep until well after 4am, In the end I got hungry and got up and made myself a hot chocolate, had some jam on toast and used the computer for a while! I'd much rather be kept up by a newborn.

Not officially due until the 21st, but i'm really hoping I go early!
    Leo Sebastian l Ronan Alexander

current loves
    Felix l Finn l Moss l Heath l Fern l Veda l Tui l Blythe

@rin mine started last week at 34 weeks, but I think only because I wasn't sure if I was having contractions or it was her moving lower. They looked this time as well because I was having the cultures for group strep B and meningitis and already there I guess =). I'm guessing they will do it every week now to monitor progress but I'm not sure.
    I'm Alix Louise
    Wife to Skyler James since 4/28/12
    Mommy to Daphne Valora since 8/02/13

When we have another
    Boy : Sebastian, Jasper, Edgar
    Girls: Sonia, Matilda

I had my swab for GBS a week ago & a blood test to check iron levels etc, and just went to the local pathology clinic, they gave me what I needed for the swab and sent me into the bathroom to do it myself! It was the same with my first pregnancy, given the supplies and sent to the bathroom!
    First pregnancy I was with the Primary Care team based out of the hospital, and this time I'm with an independent midwife, I wonder if its a different experience if my pregnancy was classed as "high risk" and I was seeing an OB on a regular basis for my care...

38 weeks today!

@whit & lineska, you two have been quiet the last little while, babies?!!!!
    Leo Sebastian l Ronan Alexander

current loves
    Felix l Finn l Moss l Heath l Fern l Veda l Tui l Blythe

It's a girl!!! :-) After no change on 7/3, my daughter was born at 6:00 pm on 7/4 after about 7 hours of labor. It was quicker this time, but more painful. Everything went great, and we had a non medicated, no complications delivery. There was meconium in the amniotic fluid, so they had to take her and suction her nose and mouth really quick before she tried to breathe it in, but she did just fine. I was nervous, but she was there in the room the whole time and I heard her when she started crying. Last night was our first night home, and she had a rough time. Lots of gas and crying, but she's sleeping very peacefully today. We still had a hard time deciding which name fit, and there were a couple I just couldn't part with, so we gave her a double middle name. Not usually my thing, but it helped with our decision ;-) We decided on Callie Sage Eilonwy. She weighs 8lb 11oz (same as my son), and is 20 inches long.

And now she wants to eat again :-) I hope to hear a lot of good news from you ladies soon!!
    Wife to Jordan.
    Mommy to Everett Callan, born 2010 and Callie Sage Eilonwy, born 2013
    and 2 fur babies: a male standard poodle named Shasta, and a female Australian shepherd named Scout.

If you have any questions about PCOS, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, or Cystic Fibrosis testing, please feel free to message me