Names Searched Right Now:
Page 95 of 115 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 ... LastLast
    Love seeing everyone's updates! Can't wait for the next 2 months to pass by for me..
    Baby girl due September 2, 2013!

Guilty pleasures: Anastasia Isadora/Isidore Nicodemus Persephone Darrow Opaline Aurelia Chloe Mirabel Camelia

I will be 33 weeks on Sunday, EDD is 8/18. I have no idea when this one will make an appearance, though. I was induced with my daughter and unless absolutely unavoidable, I will not be going through that nonsense again. :P This time we're planning a homebirth. Have my birth team of husband, midwife, mw assistant, doula, and sibling doulas (my doula's teen daughters) in place - it's a party! LOL!
    Mom to Sylvia Caron and Linus Roman
    Other favorites:
    Ladies: Fiala Joan · Alma · Miriam · Claudia · Tabitha · Helena · Linnea · Vivian
    Gents: Jasper Simon · Arthur · Simon · Desmond · Theodore · Malcolm
    · Dexter · Phillip
    Guilty Pleasures: Lyric · Echo · Hero · Juno/Juniper · Lark · Wren · Zephyr · Vesper
    · Loki · Kyrie

I love your daughter's name, smismar. If I had a 2nd girl, Sylvia would be my choice. Ione is #1 and a family name, but Sylvia is just an absolute favorite of mine.
    Mama to
    Desmond Sanders, born 7/2013
    and dog son, Lambeau

@Rin- taking care of a toddler at this stage is extremely exhausting! Oh my, just trying to keep up with him in a store is getting near impossible :-) He is getting so fast. Thankfully, my husband is a teacher and is off for the summer. Makes my life so much easier right now. Good luck with your last few weeks! Don't feel bad about not getting out. You do what you need to to survive ;-)

@sdsurfmama- I just got my exercise ball out of storage a few days ago. (we are trying to sell our house, so we've packed away all non-essentials) Thanks for the tip. I've been trying to spend a couple hours or so on it every day. I hope it helps! I don't know what size it is, but when I sit on it my knees are slightly higher than my hips. My legs are pretty long. Is this a good height do you think? I could inflate it a little more if that would help.

@sixpomegranateseeds- I have a couple friends due in September too. I hope these last couple months go smoothly for you. And that you survive the summer heat (if you're in the northern hemisphere that is ;-) How are you feeling right now?

@smismar- I hope your last 7 weeks go well, and that you can avoid an induction!
    Wife to Jordan.
    Mommy to Everett Callan, born 2010 and Callie Sage Eilonwy, born 2013
    and 2 fur babies: a male standard poodle named Shasta, and a female Australian shepherd named Scout.

If you have any questions about PCOS, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, or Cystic Fibrosis testing, please feel free to message me

Quote Originally Posted by whit32 View Post
    I don't know what size it is, but when I sit on it my knees are slightly higher than my hips. My legs are pretty long. Is this a good height do you think? I could inflate it a little more if that would help.
    I think I would try to inflate it a bit more if you are able. Knees at a 90 degree angle or more is probably more beneficial. However, simply using what you have is better than not using it at all. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!
    Mama to
    Desmond Sanders, born 7/2013
    and dog son, Lambeau