Names Searched Right Now:
Page 93 of 115 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 ... LastLast
    I had my scan this morning and baby has moved into perfect head down position (for now!), he is still so active that it wouldn't surprise me if he flipped around again before I see the OB on Weds! They were also checking growth, and he is measuring where he should, except for his long long legs which were measuring 2 weeks(!!) ahead of dates -- just like they were at my anatomy scan at 22 weeks. This is going to be one tall baby! Leo was 55cm long (just shy of 22in), so it will be interesting how this little dude compares. Leo was only in NB size clothes for about 2 weeks, and I can imagine that this baby will be much the same, if not straight into 0-3mo things. Although he'll probably be long and skinny with it, which means the clothes will look like they're swimming on him.

Only decision left now is the whole VBAC/C-section thing...sigh. I feel like I really should have made up my mind by now, but i'll just wait and see what the OB has to say about everything on Wednesday. I like to plan, and will feel better once a decision is made.

@Lineska, even though this is #2, I still catch myself in these moments of thinking, wait, we are actually going to have a newborn. ANOTHER one. TWO babies?! what? Surely not. Yikes! Haha, I wonder if its like that for every pregnancy.
    Leo Sebastian l Ronan Alexander

current loves
    Felix l Finn l Hugo l Heath l Fern l Veda l Tui l Blythe

I haven't been on the TTC thread, but just found out I'm pregnant and due 3 August. This is technically my fourth pregnancy, as I have a 3-year old daughter and 2 miscarriages, so this first trimester is a really anxious time for all of us. Unlike the 2 losses though, I've felt incredibly nauseous and headachy since 2 days before I missed my period - I had no noticeable symptoms with those, and with my daughter the morning sickness didn't kick in until 6 weeks exactly.

Hi friends,

A little super moon update. A friend in the San Diego area just gave birth today to her 2nd child. It was an incredibly speedy 2 hour home birth. Sounds like it was relatively easy and smooth as silk. Congrats to her and her family. She sounded excited to deliver during this very auspicious time.
    Mama to
    Desmond Sanders, born 7/2013
    and dog son, Lambeau

@sdsurfmama- Congrats to your friend and her super moon baby. I, sadly, made it through the super moon with no baby. Ah well, it's only a matter of time.

@Rin- I'm glad your baby is in a good position! Good luck with your VBAC decision! I don't envy you that choice.

This definitely feels a little surreal to me still. I've been a basket of nerves through this pregnancy after having an ectopic. I have constantly felt like something was going to go horribly wrong. I rarely had that problem with my first. I guess I'm just having a really hard time wrapping my brain around the idea that I'll actually have a healthy little baby in my arms soon. I'm so excited!

I'm now at 39 weeks, and i swear this baby couldn't possibly grow anymore. It's still carrying very high. Even my doctor commented on it. If it gets much bigger and doesn't drop down at least a little, I'm not going to be able to breathe at all by the end of the week. Nausea has been back this past week. Not sure why, but I'm guessing it's just because my stomach has very little room. I wasn't nearly this uncomfortable with my first. Oh well, it just makes me that much more excited for this baby to come :-) I am mostly ready, except I still haven't packed my bag yet. I know, I know, I need to get it done. I'm such a procrastinator. But, I just finished a big crochet project I've been working on for months (it was supposed to be a Christmas present. I kinda bit off a little more than I could chew.), so now I can relax a bit and get some other nesting duties done :-) I think all that's left is packing a bag and installing the car seat. A couple hours' work at most. I keep thinking if I don't do these things, the baby is sure to come soon ;-)

I have my next Dr. appt on Wednesday, and I'm hoping and praying that there will be at least a little bit of progression. How are all of you doing? Any changes/contractions?
    Wife to Jordan.
    Mommy to Everett Callan, born 2010 and Callie Sage Eilonwy, born 2013
    and 2 fur babies: a male standard poodle named Shasta, and a female Australian shepherd named Scout.

If you have any questions about PCOS, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, or Cystic Fibrosis testing, please feel free to message me

Two friends (one due this week and one next) also had their babies over the weekend...I was starting to feel like the last one standing after that full moon!

Whit, hope you get some progress at your appt. tomorrow! So exciting you only have a week until your due date.

Hanging in here at 38 weeks...definitely tons of pressure and stronger braxton hicks the last few days...hoping that means something. I know everyone says when they're the real thing you just know, but did you all immediately know the difference between painful bh and legit early labor? She is hanging out super low and I was 1 cm (oh boy, a whole cm?!) dilated at my appt. yesterday...I guess that's still something!

Hope everyones staying cool if youre in the path of this heat wave. I am so tired of strangers telling me "I feel so sorry for you in this heat!" (Because that makes it so much better, thank you.)
    mom to livvy jozefa 7.10.13