Names Searched Right Now:
Page 92 of 115 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 ... LastLast
    I need to go robe shopping! Its just incredibly bad timing since this month is a crazy expensive one for us with car registration and WOF due, the car also needs at least 2 new tires. Also, all the cold wet weather we had a few weeks ago (= heatpump on most of the day as well as running the clothes drier a lot), caught up with us on our most recent power bill. Yikes!!

Re the Super Moon, I haven't seen much publicised here in NZ about it, so I'm wondering if it's going to be a lot more significant for Northern Hemisphere people. It would be pretty cool so have Super Moon Babies
    Leo Sebastian l Ronan Alexander

current loves
    Felix l Finn l Moss l Heath l Fern l Veda l Tui l Blythe

rin: Interestingly, I also had to get new tires, register my car, and finish up paying some lingering federal taxes recently. I feel like I am hemorrhaging money. Some months it feels like there's no way to put away and save for the baby. Definitely get those tires, though Once I did, I felt an instant difference in the way my car drove. It was more fun to drive, but the best part was that I knew it was safer to drive the baby around in it.

RE: robe. Currently, when I shop, I try to go to the outlet stores or to Marshall's. I am not sure what the NZ equivalent would be, but Marshall's is a store you can shop for name brand items that have been heavily discounted. It definitely can make the hit to your pocket book less painful. Even though I don't know you, let me say, you DESERVE to go shopping You just grew an entirely new person in your body over the past 35 weeks. That calls for a bit of splurging, however you are able to do it.

Mama to
    Desmond Sanders, born 7/2013
    and dog son, Lambeau

Bag is now pretty well packed. I also bought myself a new robe earlier this year.

Starting to have cramping on and off, especially in the evenings when I'd been having the worst of the pressure before...nothing regular or strong enough to question whether this is it, but enough to realize yup, this is the home stretch! Finishing up one of my last work projects today and tomorrow before I start taking it significantly easier around here...although I work from home so my "office" has become my couch the last week or so...not a bad deal. Although I'm also sitting here wondering that if she's head down and lower now, what is that digging into my hip? Is that a nerve? Is that a hand? Is that even possible? Haha.

I don't know if other first timers feel this way, but I think it's still completely eluding me that there will be an actual newborn at the end of this!

Hope everyone's feeling well!

Ahh I'm so jealous all you guys are nearly there and I have had 4 friends in 2 weeks have babies with 2 more due in the next 2 weeks. I'm still hanging out at 33 weeks and 3 days. Still rib pressure when I sit but she is starting to drop some, no pelvic pressure. Though here and there I have weird tinges. I'm pretty sure I haven't had an braxton-hicks or anything. But I do have leaky boobs LOL freaked my DH out the other day and my nesting has gotten crazy lately, maybe an early baby lol not too early though
    I'm Alix Louise
    Wife to Skyler James since 4/28/12
    Mommy to Daphne Valora since 8/02/13

When we have another
    Boy : Sebastian, Jasper, Edgar
    Girls: Sonia, Matilda

Quote Originally Posted by lineska View Post
    I don't know if other first timers feel this way, but I think it's still completely eluding me that there will be an actual newborn at the end of this!
    Oh my goodness, I feel exactly the same way! I am finishing up work this week, saying good-bye to people until I return from maternity leave, and it all feels so surreal. When I get back to work, I will be a mother to a baby?! Is that true?

Even though I am very, very pregnant, and I can feel the baby moving around like mad, I am still in utter disbelief that a little person will be arriving to meet me at the end of this pregnancy journey.
    Mama to
    Desmond Sanders, born 7/2013
    and dog son, Lambeau