Names Searched Right Now:
Page 91 of 115 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 ... LastLast
    Another week down! Can't quite believe I'm 35 weeks already. This pregnancy seems to have gone by almost in the blink of an eye!

I have an ultrasound booked for this Friday, will be interested to see what baby's position is on the day. He is such a wriggler! He's definitely been transverse a couple of times over the last week, and moved around into what I'm pretty sure was breech last night, as I woke up in the early hours and couldn't get back to sleep as he was wriggling so much, then he got the hiccups which was incredibly distracting! I could feel the hiccups right up under my ribs which made me think he was breech. Leo used to get hiccups a lot, but I always felt them low on the left side (he was head down and stayed there by about 29/30weeks).

So the ultrasound will check his growth (I was measuring a week ahead at my last appt), check position, and is just so that at the obstetric appt next Weds, the Dr has as much information as possible for the conversation. I've also invited my mum along to this ultrasound as Rich has to work so he can take time off for the OB appt. She hasn't been to an ultrasound since she was pregnant with my sister 25 years ago! Needless to say, she is quite excited.

Hope everyone is doing well, looking forward to the impending birth announcements!
    Leo Sebastian l Ronan Alexander

current loves
    Felix l Finn l Hugo l Heath l Fern l Veda l Tui l Blythe

Happy 35 weeks, rin! So nice that your mum can be at the ultrasound with you, I'm sure that will be so special for her.

Hit the big 37 week mark yesterday. Still having tons of pressure, my OB told me her head is really low so at least I know there's a reason for the pressure and she's in the right spot...makes it a little better!

Everyone keeps telling me about the supermoon next weekend, I don't know how much of that I believe, but can't hurt to finish up the hospital bag just in case. Excited to see if we have any super full moon baby berries!
    mom to livvy jozefa 7.10.13

Quote Originally Posted by lineska View Post
    Happy
    Hit the big 37 week mark yesterday. Still having tons of pressure, my OB told me her head is really low so at least I know there's a reason for the pressure and she's in the right spot...makes it a little better!

Everyone keeps telling me about the supermoon next weekend, I don't know how much of that I believe, but can't hurt to finish up the hospital bag just in case. Excited to see if we have any super full moon baby berries!
    I am juuuuuust a tad ahead of you with a EDD of 7/5. Hitting that 37 week, full-term marker was a huge relief and milestone, huh?? Tell me more about this super moon. I am intrigued.....

Good luck! Things are about to start getting interesting
    Mama to
    Desmond Sanders, born 7/2013
    and dog son, Lambeau

@lineska- That is so funny, my hubby and I were just talking about the super moon last night. He has decided the baby needs to come that day. It would be kinda cool, and I would be 39 weeks exactly, so good timing :-) It would be fun to have a few super moon babies from this board!

@sdsurfmama- The moon is going to be full 6-23, and it will be the closest to earth that the moon will get this year, which makes for a very large full moon :-)

@Rin- I hope your ultrasound goes well, and your baby settles down the right way before then :-)

I'm at 38 weeks right now, and the baby has been pushing on my pelvis so hard tonight. It feels so good to be sitting down finally! And my feet and ankles have been swelling like crazy the last couple of days. Of course, it has been over 100 degrees most of this past week, so that doesn't help. I'm prepping cloth diapers finally, and I plan to pack a hospital bag tomorrow. Although, getting prepared will almost guarantee this baby won't come early :-) One of my most important things on my packing list is a robe. It was so helpful last time. How about y'all? What are your top picks for a hospital bag, aside from necessary toiletries?
    Wife to Jordan.
    Mommy to Everett Callan, born 2010 and Callie Sage Eilonwy, born 2013
    and 2 fur babies: a male standard poodle named Shasta, and a female Australian shepherd named Scout.

If you have any questions about PCOS, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, or Cystic Fibrosis testing, please feel free to message me

I am getting kind of excited about this whole super moon idea now! The only downfall would be a very busy L&D in the hospital that night. I have been expecting to go late, so going 38w2d would be interesting.

This is my first time packing a hospital bag, so I am not sure what is the most important, but I did make sure to have some chap stick packed because all of the checklists say it's a must-have. I also packed some Kind bars (my favorite protein bars). My OB will let me snack if necessary, so I threw some in the bag just in case. Speaking of robes, I did buy a new one, and it's in my bag as I wanted a new and cute robe to wear for the occasion.

Congrats all of you early July moms! I am excited to see what this next weekend has in store.
    Mama to
    Desmond Sanders, born 7/2013
    and dog son, Lambeau