Names Searched Right Now:
Page 90 of 115 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 ... LastLast
    lineska, I've been having sharp pains and twinges all over my pelvic region for a little while now. My doc said that the baby is trying to engage in my pelvis right now, and hitting nerves and such in that area. He recommended leaning over with my hands on a chair or table and circle-ing or doing a figure 8 with my hips for about 5 minutes whenever that happens. It helps to open the pelvis a bit so the baby's head can get in there. It seems to help.

@Rin- Your comment about turning over in bed is hilarious. It is quite the spectacle when I try to do anything like pick something up, turn over, or just get out of my chair sometimes ;-) I squatted down to grab something the other day and almost didn't get back up. It took a couple tries :-)

Does anyone else seem to have a resurgence of early pregnancy symptoms here at the end? I've suddenly started having more nausea (it never went away, but now it's getting worse again), crazier mood swings, fatigue, and a weird jittery feeling all over. I just keep telling myself it's only going to be another 3 weeks or so. I'll make it, but the mood swings and jitters are weird. I tell my husband that it feels like I want to scratch everyone's eyes out. I just get kinda tense and destructive. I think it might partly be due to the hot weather, and it's not like it's uncontrollable. I just clench my fists a lot. I kinda get that way sometimes when my back is really acting up, so it could be tied to back pain as well. I know it sounds really weird, but I'm not a psycho, i promise ;-)

Hope you're all feeling well! I'm looking forward to all the happy baby announcements we'll have soon!
    Wife to Jordan.
    Mommy to Everett Callan, born 2010 and Callie Sage Eilonwy, born 2013
    and 2 fur babies: a male standard poodle named Shasta, and a female Australian shepherd named Scout.

If you have any questions about PCOS, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, or Cystic Fibrosis testing, please feel free to message me

@lineska, I agree with whit, the twinges are likely baby moving lower down into your pelvis. On Sunday morning I was so uncomfortable when I woke up, and had heaps of pelvis pressure that hung around all day, with some accompanying uncomfortable twinges up inside. I think he'd dropped right down that day, but yesterday it wasn't nearly so bad and I think he's moved back up again. It took me a while to figure out that he'd dropped down a bit since Leo didn't drop until I was actually in labour. I was never as uncomfortable during my pregnancy with Leo that I was with this guy on Sunday!

I saw my m/w yesterday and had my 2nd anti-d shot. I'm measuring 1 week ahead this week, and my BP was slightly above (110/80) where it normally sits. Once again as soon as she went to listen to baby he started wriggling all over the place and kicking, which is quite funny really as it seems to happen every time! She gave me a referral form for an ultrasound which I'll book in today -- need to have one before my OB appointment, so I'll likely have that Friday of next week. Will be nice to see the little guy again.

Starting to think this week about packing hospital bags for myself and little guy. His stuff will be easy, everything is pre-washed already as most of it is stuff Leo wore as a baby. It's my bag that will be a bit trickier to pack, my clothing situation is quite dire! I don't have a lot, so if I pack it into a hospital bag I'll be wearing the same top and pants for the next few weeks! I
    Leo Sebastian l Ronan Alexander

current loves
    Felix l Ché l Heath l Fern l Eva l Blythe

I'm not having any pelvic pain, but then again I'm still up at 32 weeks and 4 days. I am having terrible rib/back pain though. I guess she is just pushing away but it starts in the front and wraps around only on my right side back to my spine. I walk around half the time with my arm over my head trying to stretch it out. Every now and then I feel like she dropped some but she is right back up later in the day
    I'm Alix Louise
    Wife to Skyler James since 4/28/12
    Mommy to Daphne Valora since 8/02/13

When we have another
    Boy : Sebastian, Jasper, Edgar
    Girls: Sonia, Matilda

Whit & Rin, OB confirmed what you both said...moving on down and normal, just stabby. Thanks for the tip about leaning forward, it helps! Same with sitting on my exercise ball.

Whit, yes...definitely back to being as exhausted as the first several weeks and just a general sort of unsettled (both brain & stomach) feeling.

Alfiejoe, my rib pain is better now that I have the pelvic ouch, I don't know if that's reassuring or not, at least the pain relocates? I know exactly what you mean about the pushing away though, often felt like she was pushing off my ribs the way you'd push off the side of a swimming pool. Eesh.
    mom to livvy jozefa 7.10.13

@alfiejoe- My son actually cracked or separated one of my ribs sometime in my last trimester. The doctor said it wasn't worth doing an x-ray to find out, since the treatment wouldn't change. He recommended holding a small pillow against my side any time I coughed or the baby kicked. That really helped the pain a lot. I don't know if it would help your situation, but it's worth a try. I hope you feel better soon! This baby has been kind to my ribs thus far, thankfully ;-)

@lineska- unsettled is a good way of putting it. Kinda restless and fatigued at the same time. Weird feeling, but we're almost there :-)
    Wife to Jordan.
    Mommy to Everett Callan, born 2010 and Callie Sage Eilonwy, born 2013
    and 2 fur babies: a male standard poodle named Shasta, and a female Australian shepherd named Scout.

If you have any questions about PCOS, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, or Cystic Fibrosis testing, please feel free to message me