Names Searched Right Now:
Page 89 of 115 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 ... LastLast
    Congrats on a good appt, alfiejoe, and a name for your son, anniemarie!! So great that you landed on one that just worked for you both.
    mom to livvy jozefa 7.10.13

Well, I finally have an appointment booked with the obstetrician, but its still a few weeks away which is kind of a bummer. I'd much rather have had it like, yesterday! Oh well, all I can do is wait and hopefully it'll come around faster than I think, which seems to be the way time is running lately anyway!

The bed we ordered for Leo, was finally delivered today! He seemed pretty excited by it, climbed up as soon as it was made and said, "Cooool!". He went down to sleep in it ok, but we'll see how the rest of the night goes!
    Leo Sebastian l Ronan Alexander

current loves
    Felix l Ché l Heath l Fern l Eva l Blythe

Hey everyone! How are y'all doing? Anything new and fun? I'm going to be full term tomorrow! I never thought I'd make it to this point. This pregnancy feels like it's taking forever! Doctor says the baby is head down and trying to engage in the pelvis, which explains my hip, back, and lower abdomen pains of late. I've been feeling alright lately, but the heat is getting to me. My hands and feet get so puffy when I get hot. It was 105 a couple days ago. Ugh. The great thing was, we set up a small above ground pool, and I spent a lot of time in it. It feels so nice to be weightless for a little while. I could float on my stomach and that really took a lot of pressure off my back and hips. I highly recommend pool time to all you pregnant mamas. I hope you're all feeling well!
    @Rin, I hope Leo enjoys his new bed, and sleeps well. I am looking for a bed for my son too, but I'm not sure if I should go with a toddler bed or just a regular sized bed. We are trying to sell our house right now, so it will kinda depend on what size house we move into.
    Wife to Jordan.
    Mommy to Everett Callan, born 2010 and Callie Sage Eilonwy, born 2013
    and 2 fur babies: a male standard poodle named Shasta, and a female Australian shepherd named Scout.

If you have any questions about PCOS, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, or Cystic Fibrosis testing, please feel free to message me

First night in the new bed went really well! He went straight to sleep after his story, woke once in the early hours (stayed in bed!), I went in and tucked him back in, gave him a kiss and he went right back to sleep until after 7am at which point he toddled into our room with his teddy and favourite book for a cuddle We'll dismantle his cot today so we can move it to the new baby's room (it won't fit through doorway assembled!) then I can have a bit of fun re-arranging both rooms and organising some new artwork and photos for the walls!
    I'm not sure if bed sizes differ between countries, we bought him a pretty decent quality King Single mattress & base that should last him quite a while!

I'll be 34 weeks tomorrow, and on Monday have my second anti-d injection and appointment with my m/w at the same time. Then its another 2 weeks until my meeting with the OB. I've started to notice intermittent swelling in my hands a little more frequently but it doesn't hang around for long before going back down again. I was looking at my booklet from when I was pregnant with Leo and it was around this time that I started noticing swelling more with him as well.

Rolling over in bed is a bit of a performance these days, as is getting up off the couch if i've been lying down on it, rather than sitting and if I've been down on the floor playing with Leo, then getting up takes a it longer than it used to!
    Leo Sebastian l Ronan Alexander

current loves
    Felix l Ché l Heath l Fern l Eva l Blythe

@rin, glad Leo has taken to his new bed...he sounds just adorable.

@whit, enjoy your pool time! I've been practically living in my friends pool on hotter days. Luckily we're back in the 70s here again, this is one year I won't complain about these fickle new england summers! It can be cool and rainy for another few weeks.

36 weeks here...inching closer! Question for moms who have done this before....last few days I've been getting really sharp vaginal twinges, I wouldn't call it a pain, just a sharp jolt, sometimes almost constant jolts, sometimes a break for a few hours. I'm back to my dr this afternoon so asking then (but feeling like it'll probably be another "yes that's normal, enjoy!") Other than twingy and tired, feeling ok and just counting down the days/trying to wind down some projects for work.
    mom to livvy jozefa 7.10.13