Names Searched Right Now:
Page 87 of 115 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 ... LastLast
    @Rin, glad your little one is measuring right on schedule. I'm also rounder this time around. Once muscles and such stretch out, they just don't quite go back to normal ;-)

@lineska, I just had to laugh at your post. You sound so much like me right now. Just an overall uncomfortable blah feeling. I hope June goes fast and smooth for both of us :-) Oh, and I'll have to look up that book if this one ends up being a girl. Just in case I need to get used to pink and princesses. A teal nursery sounds so pretty! I hope it turns out good.

@skylark, I'm so sorry you got so much worrisome news. I don't have any experience with either, but you'll be in my prayers.
    Wife to Jordan.
    Mommy to Everett Callan, born 2010 and Callie Sage Eilonwy, born 2013
    and 2 fur babies: a male standard poodle named Shasta, and a female Australian shepherd named Scout.

If you have any questions about PCOS, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, or Cystic Fibrosis testing, please feel free to message me

Skylark, I'm so sorry your scan came with worries. I don't have firsthand experience with either but I do have a couple friends who had placenta previa earlier in their pregnancies and in both cases the placenta had moved when they checked again later...there's definitely hope!

My ultrasound this AM went well, they estimated her at 5 lb 1 oz (51st percentile). Of course she was facing away and down so not the best for photos (great shot of the back of her neck! lol) but all looks good.
    mom to livvy jozefa 7.10.13

Just had my anatomy scan - IT'S A BOY!!!!
    Mummy of One:

Dominic Jameson: 3rd November 2013

Congrats anniemarie! Boys are great! :-)

Glad your ultrasound looked good lineska! I still haven't had one since my 20 week scan. I guess I'll ask my doc if I need it.
    Wife to Jordan.
    Mommy to Everett Callan, born 2010 and Callie Sage Eilonwy, born 2013
    and 2 fur babies: a male standard poodle named Shasta, and a female Australian shepherd named Scout.

If you have any questions about PCOS, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, or Cystic Fibrosis testing, please feel free to message me

Skylark,

My baby also has a calcium deposit on her heart, or an EIF. A level II ultrasound showed no other indicators of DS. I had so much anxiety over it that I decided to have a fetal DNA test done (I did Verifi, but there are also MaterniT21 and Harmony). TG, my baby has normal chromosomes.

Everyone told me not to do the DNA test because EIFs are really, really, really common.
    Baby girl due September 2, 2013!

Guilty pleasures: Anastasia Isadora/Isidore Nicodemus Persephone Darrow Opaline Aurelia Chloe Mirabel Camelia