Names Searched Right Now:
Page 84 of 115 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 ... LastLast
    Hi all, sorry, I've been quiet. I can't keep up with this thread because the read latest post button doesn't work with it.

congrats, blade, such great news.

Boys are great, there is something about a mother/son relationship that is totally special that i haven't been able to recreate with my daughter yet as much as I love her. My daughter and I are too similar, I can see us butting heads through puberty already.

I had my 22 week appt this week and all is well. Baby hid for a while when the MW tried to check the heartbeat but we got it in the end and all is well.

Hope you all had a nice weekend.
    Mum to Mousie, Foo, Bumptious and Pudding.

@malk- Glad you and baby are doing well! And I agree, little boys are amazing! I really wanted a boy first, and it has been wonderful. I really can't decide if I want this one to be a girl or another boy. I will be very happy with either one. I kinda want a girl, but girls scare me a bit cause I'm such a tom boy. If I ended up with a real girly girl, I would be completely lost ;-)
    Wife to Jordan.
    Mommy to Everett Callan, born 2010 and Callie Sage Eilonwy, born 2013
    and 2 fur babies: a male standard poodle named Shasta, and a female Australian shepherd named Scout.

If you have any questions about PCOS, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, or Cystic Fibrosis testing, please feel free to message me

My DD is a real girly girl and I am lost because I am not. I just kind of go with it. Before she was 2 she started demanding 'spinning' and 'dancing' dresses and now everything has to be pink, though I do try and mediate this a little. She still likes running, climbing, playing rougher games with her brothers, but she is very girly at heart.
    Mum to Mousie, Foo, Bumptious and Pudding.

Well, I'm now at 35 weeks. Yay! Just about a month left. I'm starting to get down right uncomfortable. The 100 degree weather lately hasn't helped :-P New fun symptoms: tingly hands and feet for no good reason (no worries, my BP is 100/60) and sharp pain around my lower stomach and lower back. I figure the tingly hands and feet are just bad circulation, at least that's what it feels like. The pains I can't figure out. They make it almost impossible to walk or move, but they completely go away when I sit down. So I don't think they're contractions. Maybe Braxton Hicks? Or just the baby sitting on a nerve? No idea. I'll call my doc about it next week. I mentioned them once and he said they were probably BH or gravity. Ah gravity, the bane of my existence ;-) The back pain part of it isn't too bad. I've had back problems for 12 years, so I'm kinda used to it. How are all of you ladies feeling? Is the heat getting to you yet? I hope everyone is having a healthy, comfortable pregnancy :-)
    Wife to Jordan.
    Mommy to Everett Callan, born 2010 and Callie Sage Eilonwy, born 2013
    and 2 fur babies: a male standard poodle named Shasta, and a female Australian shepherd named Scout.

If you have any questions about PCOS, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, or Cystic Fibrosis testing, please feel free to message me

Hello, I'm a Newberry. I'm 15 weeks and 5 days, I already have a son called Samuel Crispin 'Sam' he is three. My EDD is around the start of November. Tommorow, i am getting a scan it is just a check up. I'm wondering if I'm too early to ask for gender scan. I didnt find out with Sam we told the doc from the start we didnt want a scan so he didnt bother asking, we told him if we changed our mind we would say. I have read and heard its around 16-20 weeks, so am I ok or not?