Names Searched Right Now:
Page 83 of 115 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 ... LastLast
    @leadmythoughts
    I've had a lot of pelvic and hip pain these last few weeks also. It usually shows up a few hours after i've been walking a lot or sometimes after sex. My baby hasn't dropped from what I can tell. The pain usually goes away after a few hours though. It worried me at first but my OB said it was common in a lot of pregnancies, especially after the 1st one. Everything is just more sensitive and stretched out. Goody....
    Mama to ~Rowan Josephine 1/12~
    and ~Teagan Dahlia~ 5/13~

It's a lot better today, so I'm attributing it to all the walking - although I walk that much pretty frequently, and this is the first time it's hurt, but I guess I'm getting to that point now!
    Lillian Elizabeth 6.16.13

Quote Originally Posted by anniemarie View Post
    My cousin who is four months older than me is 2 weeks ahead of me and had her anatomy scan today. She's having a girl, kinda made me realise how much i'd love a little girl too. I don't really care either way but the thought of all those little girls clothes is so tempting!
    I know how you feel. I keep telling myself I don't care, and really, I don't, but I just realized that if this little one is a boy, I am not going to get to be the mother of a daughter. That kind of made me sad. I hate to admit that to people because if I have a boy, I will love him more than anything else in the universe. I just have always pictured having a daughter. I need to come to terms with these feelings before I go into labor.
    Mama to
    Desmond Sanders, born 7/2013
    and dog son, Lambeau

I'm equally enthralled with the idea of having a boy as much as I am having a girl, but seeing little girls play dress up, or meet Disney princesses, or do other cute little-girl things does make me temporarily hope for a girl.
    Lillian Elizabeth 6.16.13

@sdsurfmama & @leadmythoughts - exactly! I know if this little one is a boy i will love him so so much so it really makes no difference to me in the long run... and this is my first so i don't doubt i'll do this all over again in a few years. Hubby has said he'd love a little girl (i think he just wants a Daddy's little princess!).

On the flip - this is the first baby in my immediate family and both of my brothers are hoping for a boy because they're thinking of all the cool sport things, and rough and tumbles and fishing and all that boy stuff they can't wait to do with a nephew.

Either way - this baby will be so loved and thats all that really matters!
    Mummy of One:

Dominic Jameson: 3rd November 2013