Names Searched Right Now:
Page 80 of 115 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 ... LastLast
    Oh blade, I'm so jealous! But I'm very glad you're feeling well :-) I was a little nervous about pre-eclampsia when this first started happening, but my blood pressure has been hanging out right around 110/60. Good to know about the iliac veins!

Congrats on making it to the 3rd trimester alfiejoe! Drive safe! The good thing about driving by yourself is there's no one to get annoyed when you have to stop for a bathroom every hour ;-)

And lineska, I have gotten some painful kicks too :-) When we were singing in church the other day, it kicked me so hard I had to stop and catch my breath. But the movements are so reassuring, I really don't mind. I know you feel the same way too. It's so fun watching the party going on in my belly ;-)
    Wife to Jordan.
    Mommy to Everett Callan, born 2010 and Callie Sage Eilonwy, born 2013
    and 2 fur babies: a male standard poodle named Shasta, and a female Australian shepherd named Scout.

If you have any questions about PCOS, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, or Cystic Fibrosis testing, please feel free to message me

I'm excited for you, blade! And jealous that you haven't had much morning sickness.
    Mom to James Daniel (10) William Joseph (9), Elise Marie (7), and Zachary Allan (1)
    http://letterstoauntkay.blogspot.com/

TTC #5
    Claire, Sally, Adele, Anne, Cecilia, Serena (Seri), Audrey, Rose, Naomi, Maisie, Kate, Rosetta, Lucy, Linnea
    Thomas, Paul, Henry, Miles, Arthur, Samuel, Seth

DH's "approved" list:
    Alison (Allie), Claire, Seri, Naomi, Amy, Diana, Lucy, Kate/Katie/Katherine, Audrey
    Thomas ("maybe")

We had our neuchal translucency combined scan today, which also doubled as our 12 week dating/viability scan (I'm 12 weeks on the dot today). EDD confirmed as 26 November (not a huge shock as it's an IVF pregnancy), and there were lots of karate chops and kicks by baby and a strong heartbeat. While we need to wait for our bloods to come back before we get our Down's, etc, result, the neck fluid was well within normal range and there was certainly something that looked like a real, live baby in there. Major sigh of relief! This is finally starting to become real.

Congrats velvetcrush!! That sounds like great news! How are you feeling?
    Wife to Jordan.
    Mommy to Everett Callan, born 2010 and Callie Sage Eilonwy, born 2013
    and 2 fur babies: a male standard poodle named Shasta, and a female Australian shepherd named Scout.

If you have any questions about PCOS, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, or Cystic Fibrosis testing, please feel free to message me

@whit32, physically I'm doing ok, although bone tired most of the time, gassy and the odd debilitating headache. Emotionally, I have now moved past cautiously optimistic to openly hopeful. Thanks for asking. Sorry to hear about your feet. If it's any consolation, I can only dream about being at the sore feet stage. On the weight debate, I've gained 4 lbs in the past two weeks (from 10 to 12 weeks), so not too sure whay's going on there. I think it's because I eat when I'm nauseous, which is often. Time to lay off the cake I think.

Blade - crazy about your scan, one of those "I know somebody who ...' stories. But congrats, how cool to get to fast forward your pregnancy.