Names Searched Right Now:
Page 71 of 115 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 ... LastLast
    I wish it was warm enough for tank tops here!!

Quote Originally Posted by mrstoon View Post
    Awesome round up, Lineska. I talked to my mom on the phone earlier, first words out of her mouth were, "so did you start your p yet?" I had told her I was PMSing last week. I hope my "uhhhh...yes?" Was convincing. She's basically psychic so I doubt I fooled her.

So many holiday babies! Were any of you born around Christmas? W as it difficult having birthday parties at that time of year? I wonder if anybody does "half birthdays" for xmas babies, like a party in the summer where they get presents and cake and a party, then a smaller one around christmas time with no birthday presents? Hmmm.
    My Mia was born on January 2nd, which is still close enough to Christmas. I'm dying to do a Chinese New Year themed party. She's only 2 so it hasn't been a pressing concern, but I do sometimes wonder how well her parties will turn out right after the holidays when everyone is broke. I think maybe if I'm creative enough with her parties it won't matter as much? I don't know. I'm still working it out.
    Not so done having children after all. We're not ready for TTC quite yet but when we do get pregnant,the husband handed sole naming rights over to his name obsessed wife!

Bouncing Baby Boy: Tristan Marcel * Ambrose Galahad* Gabriel Beauregard
    Little Lady: Josephine Adele * Lena Josephine* Lorelei Nicole* Fleur Josephine

Quote Originally Posted by niteowl13 View Post
    Just snowed *AGAIN* in central Alberta. I thought I was so lucky to not have another winter pregnancy - yet here it is, almost May, and I'm debating buying a maternity parka...

Just to add to the list, due 1 August 2013, likely expecting a boy.

Quote Originally Posted by niteowl13 View Post
    Projected to hit 90 this weekend. I would give ANYTHING to have been done already. Crazy uncomfortable! There is little relief at this point.
    Mama to ~Rowan Josephine 1/12~
    and ~Teagan Dahlia~ 5/13~

Since I'm in NZ, of course the seasons are all the opposite! I keep up with so many northern hemisphere based blogs etc that it gets a bit depressing seeing the weather warming up for you guys just as its cooling down where I am! The food blogs in particular get to me with lovely recipes full of fresh summer produce that I just have to bookmark until summer rolls around again here!!

Also, the lack of maternity ranges here really irks me. There are quite a few online shops but I much prefer being able to go into a physical store and touch/try on garments. I find things can be quite different than expected in photographs vs. real life.
    Leo Sebastian l Ronan Alexander

current loves
    Felix l Finn l Moss l Heath l Fern l Veda l Tui l Blythe