Names Searched Right Now:
Page 69 of 115 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 ... LastLast
    Has anyone in the U.S. found any good long, inexpensive tank tops anywhere? Mine are popping over my belly now and I really need to find some in a variety of colors as I wear them under pretty much everything I own Where do you get yours?
    Mom to Cuyler Reese Holcomb and anxiously awaiting Avery Daniel Alexander in August 2013!

Girls: Claire Elisabeth Louisa, Sophia Adelaide Kate, Elise Madeleine Joy, Zoe Anneliese Jayne, Juliet Amelia Rose

Boys: Asher Morgan James, Morgan Everett Nathaniel, Weston Jude Elias, Gabriel

My mom got me a maternity tank from old navy that is nice and long. I think it was pretty cheap, though I don't know the exact price.
    Wife to Jordan.
    Mommy to Everett Callan, born 2010 and Callie Sage Eilonwy, born 2013
    and 2 fur babies: a male standard poodle named Shasta, and a female Australian shepherd named Scout.

If you have any questions about PCOS, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, or Cystic Fibrosis testing, please feel free to message me

@libbyj06 H&M has great long tanks and tees for fairly cheap. Prices ranging from 3.99 to 12.99. I have like 10 different colored spagetti strap tanks from there that I rotate daily. Still fit into my last month of pregnancy and will likely continue wearing them long after.
    Last edited by stephanie413; April 25th, 2013 at 01:25 AM.
    Mama to ~Rowan Josephine 1/12~
    and ~Teagan Dahlia~ 5/13~

Congrats joyfulmom! So reassuring to hear that heart beat. Wow! 178? Maybe a little girl? ;-)

@lineska- I'm sorry your friend is going through such a hard time. I know it will be hard for you to broach the subject with her, but I think she will still appreciate you asking. She knows you're pregnant right? I think if you bring it up in a compassionate way, she will be thrilled to be the godmother. She may have a bit of a cry from it, but if she's a true friend, she'll be happy for you too. I had a friend who also had fertility problems that got pregnant a while before me and I was so excited for her. She was a bit afraid to tell me, but I was really glad she did. Now, it does help that I already had a son, so I wasn't quite as desperate to be pregnant as I was the first time around, but I still was glad she told me. Maybe if you said something like, "I know this time is really hard for you, and I'm always here if you need to talk or cry. I would love for you to be my child's godmother, but if it is too painful for you to think about it right now, I understand. I don't want to make this any harder on you." I think one thing women with fertility problems want most is for others to recognize how hard it is. People who've never had problems just kinda brush it off like it's no big deal. If you're compassionate, and make sure she knows that you recognize how difficult this might be, I think she will react well. She may have a cry that night when you're not around, but after that she'll be ok. I don't know your friend, but that is how I imagine I would feel. Sometimes you just need to cry something out, you know? Good luck, and I hope her situation gets better really soon!
    Wife to Jordan.
    Mommy to Everett Callan, born 2010 and Callie Sage Eilonwy, born 2013
    and 2 fur babies: a male standard poodle named Shasta, and a female Australian shepherd named Scout.

If you have any questions about PCOS, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, or Cystic Fibrosis testing, please feel free to message me

I'll second h&m for long tanks. Target also has surprisingly nice maternity clothes- I have a couple tops from there that are super soft and still long enough to wear as tunics.

Awesome update, joyfulmom!

Thanks for your thoughts, alfiejoe and whit. Whit- yes, she was the first person to know about my pregnancy after DH, but that was before the bad news started rolling in for them. I think I'm going to go ahead and ask since it might be my last chance to ask in person before july. I just hate to do anything that makes this worse, it's heartbreaking to watch her go through this but at the same time, I can't imagine asking anyone else to be her godmother!

I felt my first round of baby hiccups this morning, another of those little "there's a real little person in there!" moments.
    mom to livvy jozefa 7.10.13