Names Searched Right Now:
Page 56 of 115 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 ... LastLast
    Congratulations Velvetcrush, Joyfulmom, and Uselesskitty! Kitty you've got some beautiful names. I'm casting my votes with:

Cassia Rowan (especially if she's a redhead!)
    Tabitha Beatrix
    Lydia... Lydia Caroline

Xavier August
    Damian Felix
    Destry Cole

sixpomegranateseeds, no experience or real knowledge about them, but many ladies on my July birth board on another site had them at 20 weeks...they're something to watch of course but the overwhelming majority of them reported that the spots were gone by the follow up ultrasound. Thoughts/prayers to you and baby girl! Hope you can get more/reassuring info soon.

It just means a density, an imaging abnormality. Most of the time they do not correlate to an actual physical thing, just a quirk of the ultrasound and the baby's position that particular day.
    Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq

Thanks all. I have a 2nd level ultrasound scheduled for Friday. I'm confident that all will be well.

My integrated screening came back normal (negative for chromosomal defects), so I am reassured.
    Last edited by sixpomegranateseeds; April 10th, 2013 at 02:52 PM.
    Baby girl K.A.
    Born September 2013

Guilty pleasures: Anastasia Isadora/Isidore Nicodemus Persephone Darrow Opaline Aurelia Chloe Mirabel Camelia Theodore Eugenia

Glad your screening was normal, and that you're feeling a little better. Keep us updated!
    Wife to Jordan.
    Mommy to Everett Callan, born 2010 and Callie Sage Eilonwy, born 2013
    and 2 fur babies: a male standard poodle named Shasta, and a female Australian shepherd named Scout.

If you have any questions about PCOS, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, or Cystic Fibrosis testing, please feel free to message me