Names Searched Right Now:
Page 45 of 115 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 ... LastLast
    So, so sorry grecianern! That is so heart breaking. You will be in my prayers.
    Wife to Jordan.
    Mommy to Everett Callan, born 2010 and Callie Sage Eilonwy, born 2013
    and 2 fur babies: a male standard poodle named Shasta, and a female Australian shepherd named Scout.

If you have any questions about PCOS, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, or Cystic Fibrosis testing, please feel free to message me

Quote Originally Posted by grecianern View Post
    So I had my 8 week ultrasound this afternoon.

And there was nothing in the sac. Everything had stopped at 5 weeks, 3 days. No baby.

I'm a mess. I have a D&C scheduled for Monday.
    So, so sorry to hear that grecianern. So sorry. If it helps you, please know that a pregnancy loss that early is not even possibly linked to anything you did. The problem that led to losing the baby in all likelihood occurred right at conception or very soon after. It was horrible, horrible luck but not your fault and does not at all mean you aren't able to conceive and bear a healthy baby.
    Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq

@grecianern: I'm so sorry to hear that! My thoughts are with you x.
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

@Blade - any idea how soon we can start trying again? I know it seems fast... And after the D&C Monday, I'll probably feel different, but everyone keeps asking. I just wonder when things will get back to normal after the procedure. My dr said I should be back to work the next day. All the normal people in my world say it will be longer.

Thanks so much to everyone for your kind words and thoughts. This has been one of the worst days.
    Mom to:
    Weston Christopher, July 2008
    Keegan Nathaniel,
    Dec. 12, 2013
    Sebastian Miller,
    Dec. 12, 2013

Current loves:
    ~ Emerson ~ Eden ~ Rosalind ~ Caroline ~ Matilda ~ Gemma ~

~ Landon ~ Kellan ~ Asher ~ Griffin ~ Archer ~ Edison ~ Holden ~ Harrison ~ Elliot ~

Both the doctor and the normal people are right. You will feel physically normal after the procedure. Physically you could easily go back to work the next day. Emotionally, however, you won't, and won't feel normal for some time-- however long it takes to grieve.

As far as trying again, I would say to have at least one period so the endometrium is normal should you be so lucky as to conceive. Some OBs say three months, but many people don't wait that long and do fine.
    Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq