Names Searched Right Now:
Page 41 of 115 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 ... LastLast
    Sympathy & support, joyfulmom0f8. Having experienced early pregnancy loss, I know that it is exactly that - loss. Take the time you need to grieve and recover.

Hi everyone! It's been forever since I've been on here. I have really bad morning sickness (that should be called all day, every day sickness :-P), and limiting screen time is supposed to help some. I am now at 22 weeks and the nausea is abating finally. I still have bad days, but I am having a lot more good days now. Congrats to everyone that I've missed! I hope things are going well :-) Our 20 week ultrasound showed that the baby is healthy and doing well. We chose to not find out the gender, but they did write it in an envelope for us. Now the envelope is on a shelf taunting me ;-) Anyway, now it's time to get serious about names, so I thought I would check in and say hi!
    @joyfulmomof8, I'm so sorry for your loss. That is so hard. We are here for you if you need to vent.

@joyfulmomof 8 so sorry to hear that

Congrats to those who already found out their genders! We find out next Thursday, can not wait at all! My pregnancy is going well at 17 weeks lol no bump at all I have only gained about 5 pounds around my hips, so I'm sure that I will get to balloon up in the middle of summer, I have noticed a little bit of swelling in hands and feet but nothing major and I think my bra size is about to change again, they are hurting like the dickens. Did have a small scare last week I had a viral infection so no meds, basically like the flu; fever, body aches, puking, lots of toilet visits, we got to visit the ER because my fever reached 103 for almost 5 hours without coming down but baby is fine went to ob to check just in case and heart beat was 164 =) Now just finishing up recovering back at work and waiting for my bruises to heal =)
    I'm Alix Louise
    Wife to Skyler James since 4/28/12
    Mommy to Daphne Valora since 8/02/13

When we have another
    Boy : Sebastian, Jasper, Edgar
    Girls: Sonia, Matilda

Quote Originally Posted by joyfulmomto8 View Post
    I know I am not here often, but I did want to let you all know with great saddness, I lost our baby. Started spotting this past Sunday, and by Monday was bleeding heavily. Thankful that I was very early, and the miscarriage is without complication (I have to go in one more time for blood work next week). Humbled and thankful for the joy our tiny little one brought us, for such a short time. Thank you to those here who shared in my joy.
    My loving thoughts and prayers are with you dear friend. xxx

@whit, That's some serious willpower! I'd be holding that envelope up to every window in the house..
    I'm so sorry to hear your nausea held on for so long!! Hope you finally get some lasting relief.

@alfiejoe, Hope youre feeling better and good that baby is doing just fine! That's so scary though. Hope you have an awesome appt. next week!!

21 weeks and all's well here. After weeks of mini wiggles and flutters, she is really kicking the last few days which is incredibly reassuring (if somewhat uncomfortable already) and I made my first baby related purchase...a cute little sun hat, sun dress, and a pack of bright colored onesies.