Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

I don't do any of the optional tests either. It would just make me worry and if we have a baby with Down's then it has it and that cannot be changed and we would love it just the same. So, I don't want to put any additional stress on myself!

Anyone discussing names or decided on names? I thought we had ours set and tonight I asked my husband about them and he was like "well I'm not all that keen on Avery but its fine." What? He had totally liked it when we discussed it months ago! He is crazy! I told him the other names we had on our list.(like 3 others) and he was like, "Oh I like Avery best out of those." Well, I'm pretty stuck on Avery now so it would take a lot of convincing for me to change now! (avery for a boy)

My first appointment is tomorrow, finally, now that I'm 12 weeks. Well, my first appointment with the actual doctor I'm going with. Actually I won't even see the doctor, just the nurse practitioner. I'm not all that pumped about it because i'm probably just getting blood work or maybe a pap done. Uggh, neither are anything to be excited about, haha! I hope I get to hear the heartbeat though, that would be nice!

Today was a rough day and I felt pretty nauseous all day. usually, it's not too bad, I just am battling the exhaustion now. Hoping tomorrow is better!