Names Searched Right Now:
Page 12 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast
    I think I finally have a doctor. She just has to review some of my medical/pregnancy history as she was only accepting patients on a case by case decision. I have no medical conditions or pregnancy complications in the past so the nurse pretty much said, she'd call me Monday or so to go over insurance/billing info. and set an appointment. I hope it will be soon as I am 10 weeks already and very anxious to see this little one on ultra sound and hear the heartbeat and that all is well. I've had no alarming symptoms or signs, just normal ones so I think everything is okay, just nice to be reassured and see the little babe! I've had a horrible cold and been coughing no stop for like 5 days! Hoping it clears up soon! I have one of the weirdest pregnancy symptoms every and Ive researched it and others have had it too. It is just odd. Apparently, he extra hormones cause my body to produce more mucus in the sinus/throat area and it makes me gag when it tries to come out. It is HORRIBLE! I had it with my son for the first trimester and I was really hoping I wouldn't experience this again. Anyone else have this or know someone who has? It happens so suddenly, I'll just start gagging, and I can't really control it very well. Sometimes I can get it out, other times I can't. Sometimes it makes me even throw up whatever is my stomach. I can't wait for this part to be over. Other than that, I can handle my nausea and exhaustion very well. My husband and mom have been great about fixing meals for me when I am really feeling sick and helping me watch/entertain my 16 month old son!

Yay alfiejoe! So exciting to have that first appt and know everything is on track.

Libbyj, the gagging sounds awful! Hope it passes soon! Everytime I cough I still get a glimmer of nausea again, not cool. Did the gagging go away after the first tri w/ your son? Fingers crossed you get that call today and have a doctor.

Debating when I will start to tell work people...I'm self-employed, but telling my clients still has me worried for some reason and I've been keeping it quiet for now. Approaching the point where I'm wearing a lot of layers and long scarves for appointments because I feel like there is a noticeable difference - I'm sure to others it just looks like I bailed on the gym and overindulged a bit over the holidays, but to me it's a pretty obvious/concentrated to where my waist used to be change. :/

@lineska I'm a pre-school teacher and trying to find the time to tell my parents here at work I'm 11 weeks today and don't look any different yet so I guess I'm just going to wait until you can tell I'm pregnant.

All the girls I know who are pregnant and just a couple weeks ahead of me are showing so I'm wondering when I will!
    I'm Alix Louise
    Wife to Skyler James since 4/28/12
    Mommy to Daphne Valora since 8/02/13

When we have another
    Boy : Sebastian, Jasper, Edgar
    Girls: Sonia, Matilda

I finally got a doctor and the lady I wanted, too! I'm so very happy! My ultrasound is schedule for this friday! I'll be almost 11 weeks, which is 3 weeks later than when I had my first ultrasound with my son. I've been so anxious! So far I've had a great experience with the nurses and receptionists at my new clinic. They've been very prompt about calling back and didn't take their time scheduling me in. I talked to them on Friday and they told me they would call in the begging of the week to talk insurance and schedule an appointment and at 8;30 this morning, while still sleeping, I get a call from the billing department! By 1 45 they had called me back and scheduled me in for Friday morning which works perfectly with our schedule, I just need to see if my mother in law can watch our son so we won't have to worry about taking him with us. I hope this week goes so quickly! My cough is starting to go away too, but I still have the drainage/gagging but it went away by about 14 weeks with my son so hoping it will be the same this time around, which is only another 4 weeks! This first part of the pregnancy has actually gone really fast for me, I think because I'm so busy caring for my son I don't have time to sit around and think about how long it will be!

alfiejoe, your kids are going to be sooo excited! I used to teach ballet and my 3-5 year old girls were ALWAYS asking when i would have a baby (specifically if i would have a daughter). They were obsessed with the idea of babies, probably because a lot of their moms were pregnant.

I started to notice the tiniest of differences after 12 weeks and now (15 weeks) I feel like I can finally say I'm showing (still totally camouflagable though). The change in the past week has been the most drastic so far.

Great news libbyj!!