Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

I'm not going to say too much to you Darrell, I don't know you, and I've never been raped but it's obvious you do not want the baby for personal reasons. If your heart is set on not being able to accept the baby, I would strongly suggest you start looking at your options for adoption. LOTS of people cannot have babies and not only would they love to have yours, they would feel like they had been granted a miracle. Life can knock us down and hurt us but you can take this bad experience and make something good come from it.

And it doesn't matter what people say about you, it doesn't make it true. You will not be where you are now forever, you will not feel this way forever and someday those people will grow up and learn about life themselves. Some of them will remember what they said to and about you and they will wish they could take it back or apologize to your face. Forgive the pettiness because it's not worth holding on to. It will only poison your spirit. I hope you will find a counselor to lean on, you were just subjected to a deep emotional scarring, but being pregnant will also amplify those feelings with the increased hormones. Don't feel like you have to go through all that by yourself. Chin up, and remember that getting help and figuring out what will be best for both your and your baby is the ONLY thing that matters. <3