Names Searched Right Now:
Page 9 of 115 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast
    Hello to all. So excited to be on this thread! Just got our BFP two days ago, so it's extremely early. Still waiting to be scheduled for the first doctor visit, but the nausea and breast tenderness hallmarks are already happening in full effect. If all goes well (fingers crossed), EDD is 9/11/13.
    Mom to James Daniel (9), William Joseph (8), Elise Marie (7), and Zachary Allan (baby)
    http://letterstoauntkay.blogspot.com/

Current faves:
    Audrey Kay, Lucy Caroline, Linnea Julia, Amy Catherine, Adele, Georgia, Kate, Clara, Lindy
    Thomas Orin, Charles, Andrew, Arthur, Samuel, George, Raymond

DH's "approved" list:
    Lucy, Kate/Katie/Katherine, Audrey
    Thomas ("maybe")

Congratulations mill1020!! I saw you got the new TTC thread off to a lucky start for 2013.

Hello everyone!

I've been mostly a lurker for several months, but decided to finally jump in the convo.

It's official! Just got our BFP! Hooray!

A little bit of back ground: My husband and I have been married for about 2 and a half years and have been TTC our first child for about 5 months.

I just called to schedule my first appointment and it won't be until Feb. 12. I should be 9 weeks by then. It looks like my EDD will be Sept. 19 (the week of my birthday)!

I'm looking forward to getting into the convo with all of you other expecting ladies!

Congrats, andreajean! Sept 19th is my son's birthday, too!
    Mom to James Daniel (9), William Joseph (8), Elise Marie (7), and Zachary Allan (baby)
    http://letterstoauntkay.blogspot.com/

Current faves:
    Audrey Kay, Lucy Caroline, Linnea Julia, Amy Catherine, Adele, Georgia, Kate, Clara, Lindy
    Thomas Orin, Charles, Andrew, Arthur, Samuel, George, Raymond

DH's "approved" list:
    Lucy, Kate/Katie/Katherine, Audrey
    Thomas ("maybe")

Congrats!
    My first appointment is on Thursday I'm thinking I'm about 8 weeks but we will find out for sure and when the due date is officially I'm betting around August 19th.
    In other news got to talk to my own mom today and found out she is excited about this baby. When we told them on Christmas my parents were very shocked but it sounds like they are coming around.

Here is my question for anyone who has already had a child. Did you want/need your own mom? Was it helpful to you? If your mom is located more than a couple hours how early or close to your due date did they arrive?

My mom lives in Fl and we are in Ky so it is a 12 hour drive, here is the small catch my mom suffered a stroke and can't drive or fly alone and my dad is a teacher with the baby being born in August I'm not sure he can take time of just to hang out around the due date time. Help?
    I'm Alix Louise
    Wife to Skyler James since 4/28/12
    Mommy to Daphne Valora since 8/02/13

When we have another
    Boy : Sebastian, Jasper, Edgar
    Girls: Sonia, Matilda