Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 115 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
    Just made the 1st real appt for baby today! Jan 10th so a couple weeks away and then we will really know where we are and the due date. Having some confusion on that lol but figuring 5/6 weeks at the moment
    I'm Alix Louise
    Wife to Skyler James since 4/28/12
    Mommy to Daphne Valora since 8/02/13

When we have another
    Boy : Sebastian, Jasper, Edgar
    Girls: Sonia, Matilda

I googled "due date calculator", this link http://www.babycenter.com/pregnancy-due-date-calculator might help! Gave me a due date of July 21st, which was exactly the date I was told yesterday at my scan
    Leo Sebastian l Ronan Alexander

current loves
    Felix l Finn l Moss l Heath l Fern l Veda l Tui l Blythe

@alfiejoe-- trying to remember, I think you had longer/irreg cycles too? I had a hard time figuring out due date as well because LMP would have put me at 8 weeks when I knew I was more like 5 based on when I ovulated. If you were using ovulation testers, that was what ended up being accurate for me at my first appt.

Well I'm just over 11 weeks...excited that I'll hit the 12 week mark on Christmas Eve. I think I'm getting a bit of energy back, either that or I've just drastically lowered my expectations of what I can accomplish in any given day. Mild dizzies and headaches have arrived and tastes/stomach still a bit off, but otherwise, feeling okay! Discovered ginger ice cream at the grocery store the other day and I've got to say, it's become my new best friend to settle my stomach. Highly recommend.

@lineska yep thats me lol, it's the same when they did the LMP I should have been 6weeks and 4 days last Friday but They estimates I was really 4/5 weeks. So this next appt. I'm hoping for a clear due date the original was August 5th I know it will be a week or two later than that.
    I'm Alix Louise
    Wife to Skyler James since 4/28/12
    Mommy to Daphne Valora since 8/02/13

When we have another
    Boy : Sebastian, Jasper, Edgar
    Girls: Sonia, Matilda

You'll get a better estimate soon. My OB said 8-10 weeks gives the most accurate due date ( big enough for accurate measure but before bigger and smaller babies start to grow at diff rates)

I got a good estimate at 6 weeks and then turned out i was a few days further along than we thought at 9 (and somehow gaining those days felt like winning the lottery).

How's everyone feeling about the holidays? I'm dreading the car trip (and the number of times we will be stopping en route) and not loving the smell if sweets, but so excited to share news and eat macaroni and cheese on Christmas eve (little things right?)